Maroon fez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maroon fez

Is this a good one? The insignia is removed. Got this today insteqd an other item (i think a mix up in packaging). If its good ill keep it [emoji1] thanks guys [emoji5]

Interesting stamp markings, not seen before... but IMO
    it is an original WSS fez.

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
      Interesting stamp markings, not seen before... but IMO
      it is an original WSS fez.
      Nice thanks. Yeah, it looks like an early according to date IMO

Comment

Nice original fez, with strange ink stamps,

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by realone View Post
          Nice original fez, with strange ink stamps,

Greg
          Thanks. If they dont notice the mix up then i' a fez richer [emoji1]

Comment

What is this thing worth actually?
            And i have a uncut schiffen/m43 eagle, what would it then be worth if i sew it on it?
            Because if i dont hear from the seller within a month i think im going to sell it to finance other ss stuff i want to buy

Comment

This fez belongs to me. I purchased it from the seller over two months ago. He made a mistake and misshipped your Handschar tab and sent you this instead. That does not make it yours to sell. I repeat, it is not YOURS to sell.

As of now we are both in the hole and you trying to sell this for double what I paid is the completely wrong thing to do, it completely bones me. We need to resolve this with the seller Mocelli Eugene before you sell something that I purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinzEugenGJ View Post
                Thanks. If they dont notice the mix up then I am a fez richer [emoji1]
                To: PrinzEugenGJ from Louvain Belgium,
                Since you have now admitted to the world that its not really your property, you have no choice but to send it to the rightful owner in California!
                (Stark44)
                and settle your claim for the lost Handschar tab with the seller! It looks like that's what is going on here!
                You did NOT win the lottery!
                Last edited by NickG; 04-27-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Since you have now admitted to the world that its not really your property, you have no choice but to send it to the rightful owner in California!
                  (Stark44)
                  and settle your claim for the lost Handschar tab with the seller! It looks like that's what is going on here!
                  Exactly that. Here is his post trying to sell it for double the cost on Facebook:

Comment

Aaron, this is your guy from Leuven (Louvain) Belgium, Diego Persoons
                    Let the shaming begin!

Btw if he does not want to return it to you by international mail...or claims he will and it "gets lost" all of a sudden,
                    note that I will be in Belgium in September and since I am also from California I can hand carry it back with me
                    if you want to play it safe and willing to wait a little bit for your property to be returned! I have a safe and reliable address
                    in Belgium (I lived there 8 years, plenty of contacts) where it can be sent to for safe keeping! It is in Overijse which is 16 miles from Leuven!
                    (Louvain in French). He is from Wilsele which is a suburb of Leuven where he goes to school.
                    We just need to put the pressure on to make this right!

Of course its the seller/shipper who dropped the ball but since we now have a chain of custody confirmed you can take it on with the inadvertent recipient
                    of your item!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by NickG; 04-27-2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

PrinzEugenGJ (Diego) is not the original one at fault here.

The seller by the name of:

Moceli Eugene.. IS fully at fault for poor shipping and 0 communication.

I have not gotten a single response from him since time of purchase, but came to know who ended up with the fez through friends in the community.

Trying to sell this is two wrongs that will not make a right.

Comment

(Stark44)
                        The seller is gone from the world, after several claims i got him finally to respond. He said he send me the tab, took a pic of the shipping and got this after 2 weeks. Glad i got something for.my.money. if the guy from california got.my tab, ill send it immediatly to him if he sends my tab, thats what i said. I also said that i not going to send it to him so that he got something and i dont, after al my effort just to get in touch and get something from that seller

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BIRDY met Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, I'm just reading about this now.

I'm shocked.

I just hope this gets resolved.

Matt
                          Last edited by MP41; 04-28-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MP41 View Post
                            Wow, I'm just reading about this now.
                            We hear stories all the time about dealers ripping off collectors, but here's a collector trying to rip off a dealer, and screw over another collector at the same time.

I'm shocked.

I just hope this gets resolved.

Matt
                            I sent messages to the dealer and did paypall claims to get my.money back for my handschar tab, and he sent me this instead

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BIRDY met Tapatalk

Comment

Very sorry. I mis-understood this. You're last message was written at the same time as mine. I edited mine.

So did the 2 of you (the buyers) exchange items at least to their rightful owners then? I think that perhaps is the easiest way to resolve this. However, the seller should be the one to do this for you, since it's clearly a shipping mistake on their part.

So, no one has heard anything from this dealer then?

Matt
                              Last edited by MP41; 04-28-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X