No announcement yet.

Officers Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary hit it on the head. If you want someones opinion then ask, and remember that they might not be an expert. I will tell you that I am not. I collected SS insignia for 20 years, and was forunate enough to only spend several thousand dollars on that education, and in the end learned what to buy and what not to buy.

Dave
    DaveJ

Comment

Definately not a standard tab and I believe it once belonged to Tony Barto,now was it in his fake reference material or hie original stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic
        Definately not a standard tab and I believe it once belonged to Tony Barto,now was it in his fake reference material or hie original stuff?
        Lots of varying information ,whats the over-riding opinion,
        Thats its in bad condition and doubtfull that its pre 45 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish
          Lots of varying information ,whats the over-riding opinion,
          Thats its in bad condition and doubtfull that its pre 45 ?
          Paul has notified me that he has pulled the item in order to take it to the SOS for some hands on assessment to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood
            Tom,
            No one should be crucified here or anywhere else on the WA forum, that is not what this forum is about, anyone seeing this happen report the post it will be handled, we are all here to share and discuss, opinions sometimes differ, that is called a discussion
            cheers,
            Gary
            Thanks Gary and DaveJ. Jon, I have to agree with Dave. The runic construction is not in the same league as originals. I only own one worn NCO's runic tab myself and especially officer's tabs are supposed to be superior in quality. If you send them back to lakesidetrader I'm sure he'll understand.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X