Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments on cloth insignia

Hi,

Could I please have comments on these items. I would like both positive and negative comments.

A question regarding ss bw marks. Have these ever been found on original EM side cap and M 43 field cap?

Thanks

Regards
    Pål
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bax; 01-19-2005, 03:38 PM.

eagle reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Em collar tab front
      Attached Files

Comment

collar tab reverse
        Attached Files

Comment

Shoulder 1
          Attached Files

Comment

shoulder 2
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Pal,

IMO eagle and shoulder bad .
              Skull very nice .
              Is really difficult to judge this collar tab from the photo but I think this is a bad one....... I can be wrong.
              you can find surely original m43 field cap with SS BW marks
              Last edited by Francesco; 01-19-2005, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Hi Pal,

I fully agree with Francesco: very nice skull and bad eagle! I think that also the collar tab could be okay and even the shoulderboards. Although I find them horrible and not standard at all, they might be original. I have seen various 'Dutch made' boards and they looked a bit like these. (The button holes are very nicely done and are IMO often an indication of originality).

This is just my opinion...but it might give you some indications....

Best regards,

Coco
                Pls. have also a look at my web-site: www.hiscoll.com

sigpic

Comment

The only thing I see there that I like is the Totenkopf, the collar patch looks like it has been made from the base of a shoulder strap, notice area marked in red below which show what looks like a button hole
                  cheers,
                  gary
                  Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-29-2008, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I'm with Gary on this one. Only the skull looks good! Gary might be right on the collar tab. As usual, a sharp eye for detail!
                    cheers
                    Bart

Comment

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all commnets, some more items that will be in the fake box.

Gary,
                      The cloth on the tab does not have hole etc. wehre you have marked it. It is a shaddow (bad picture) that makes this "line" very sharp on the picture. I have looked with a magnefier and the cloth is not cut but is pressed down and fasten to the brown "thing" that is underneeth the blak cloth. I have no problems with it if it is still considered a fake so please confirm.

Could I have some more commeents to the ss bw marks? Have these ever been found on original EM side cap and M 43 field cap?

Regards
                      Pål

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X