Waffen SS Sleeve eagle , opinion please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voelender View Post
    Forget about all this. I am not going to waist anymore time in this issue.
    I am just trying to make a couple of euro's to afford my hobby
    That's it.
    I do not know all prices. And If I can make 25.00 euro's profit , and the buyer is also happy , what's the big deal ??
    I apologize if my comments were out of line, Best of luck with your collecting,
    Eric

Comment

I apologize too.
      The issue is , and we are all suffering ,our hobby is too expensive.
      I can not tell my kids , this week no food , or this year know holiday because daddy bought an award..
      A lot of collectors, including myself, have to make some money , some how.
      So we buy and sell items ,just to make a couple euro's so we can keep collecting.

That's all folks

Comment

Originally posted by Christa View Post
        Hello voelender.

With a hobby where integrity is everything, it was the way you introduced the questions implying there is a third party involved.

A simple 'I think this is real and worth X, does anyone disagree?' would have avoided the comments.

David did actually try and help you by finding another one and helping you to avoid dealing with the 'seller' who was by your words not giving you a price. David was being quite nice.

Chill out and accept you were not at your best. Don't worsen it with more poorly thought out posts. We all do silly things sometimes....

I couldn't have said it better myself ....
        Thank you Sir
        Regards
        David

Comment

Originally posted by voelender View Post
          I apologize too.
          The issue is , and we are all suffering ,our hobby is too expensive.
          I can not tell my kids , this week no food , or this year know holiday because daddy bought an award..
          A lot of collectors, including myself, have to make some money , some how.
          So we buy and sell items ,just to make a couple euro's so we can keep collecting.

That's all folks

I suppose we are all guilty of that at times
          But a hobby should bring pleasure
          Personally its not right that one should ruin a family life by buying something that one cannot afford ... unless you reach an agreed payment plan with the person you are dealing with
          Regards David

Comment

"I can not tell my kids , this week no food , or this year know holiday because daddy bought an award" ...........This was ofcourse just a joke.

My familly will never suffer cause of my hobby, NEVER. That is why i try to make a bit money......

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X