X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galizien collar tab

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Very nice Ludwig. I have a photo somewhere that May have been intended for Id book.
    I'll try to find it and post it up.
    Cheers
    Dave

Comment

I´d love to see that, Dave

Comment

Fantastic SS-Junker photograph

Ian

Comment

Here it is Ludwig
          Cheers
          Dave.
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

and a lot more pictures and info: http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtop...6959&start=285

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Partisan View Post
                Thanks for the link DP some very interesting pics I notice my picture is in that thread too.
                Cheers
                Dave

Comment

Not sure why would anyone cover up the face - this is a photo of Jaroslav Kunytskyi (actually by chance, got to sit next to him on a plane once its free to use and has been floating on internet for years.

If we examine the collar tab we can see that this is an enlisted version of the standard Dahau tab, that has been upgraded with a silver piping - a quite common practice among the NCO volunteers, as not everyone could get their hands on a officer version.

P.S. What is also interesting is that he told me he had a TRIDENT tab in his possession. Would love to see that one.

Comment

Not sure why would anyone cover up the face - this is a photo of Jaroslav Kunytskyi (actually by chance, got to sit next to him on a plane once its free to use and has been floating on internet for years.
                    Just to get a reaction!
                    Too many very nice pictures are posted here...and destroyed with different kind of covers, watermarks etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Askold View Post

If we examine the collar tab we can see that this is an enlisted version of the standard Dahau tab, that has been upgraded with a silver piping - a quite common practice among the NCO volunteers, as not everyone could get their hands on a officer version.

P.S. What is also interesting is that he told me he had a TRIDENT tab in his possession. Would love to see that one.

Thanks for posting Roman,it would have been nice to have seen that Trdent tab.
                      Cheers
                      Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X