Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early SS-VT Tunik

I have this early SS-VT Tunik.
    I think they are quit rar to find, so i hope you enyoued the Picturs.
    Attached Files

Inside
    Attached Files

Comment

Detaills
      Attached Files

Comment

Detaills part 2
        Attached Files

Comment

It is not SS tunic IMO

Comment

Refer to M. Beaver book "Uniforms of the Waffen-SS" page 934

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Partisan View Post
              It is not SS tunic IMO
              I would agree with that too ....
              Agreed it could be the earth brown colour
              But it don't resemble the earth brown tunic at all.
              It could well be German ... But what ?
              As already mentioned possibly NOT SS ...
              Regards David

Comment

It is directly from a SS Tölz nachlass!
                Helmut Weitze hase last time a similar Uniform on his website for more than 2.5 grand, it is offerd to as a Erly SS VT tunik, and some more other dealer confirm that to this tunik, so i have no doubt about this!

Helmut Weitze had some month ago a single or a pair of SS-Schule Töz collar tabs on his website (i am not shure what he has taken), they are related to this man too!

The man who has the complet "nachlass" sells somtimes some items to every one he knows.....or who is the fastest with the money.......

About the collor, that pictur from the collar shows this in the best way on my sreen IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ww2.collector View Post
                  Helmut Weitze hase last time a similar Uniform on his website for more than 2.5 grand, it is offerd to as a Erly SS VT tunik, and some more other dealer confirm that to this tunik, so i have no doubt about this!

Helmut Weitze had some month ago a single or a pair of SS-Schule Töz collar tabs on his website (i am not shure what he has taken), they are related to this man too!

The man who has the complet "nachlass" sells somtimes some items to every one he knows.....or who is the fastest with the money.......

About the collor, that pictur from the collar shows this in the best way on my sreen IMO.
                  Well, Weitze sells a fake SS DD helmet to.....

https://www.weitze.com/militaria/45/...5__201145.html

Comment

Originally posted by ww2.collector View Post

Forget about dealers just show us any period picture of that thing in wear

Comment

Did not see an ss tunic like this and also building methods are totally different. Open to learn anyway with period pics

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                      X