No announcement yet.

SS Hauptscharfuher Bevo Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, that one of the pips looks more worn/used than the other. But that doesn´t automatically mean, that somebody has messed with the tab. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cbuehler View Post
      Honestly folks, while the pips and litzen dont have that "worn in look", it is just not possible to have a better appraisal unless removed. Even then, it can be deuced difficult to be sure.
      At any rate, they are a very nice pair and I would accept them as they are without much concern.

CB
      [QUOTE=Ludwig;7103639]
      Last edited by ironcross13; 09-28-2015, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Honestly folks, while the pips and litzen dont have that "worn in look", it is just not possible to have a better appraisal unless removed. Even then, it can be deuced difficult to be sure.
        At any rate, they are a very nice pair and I would accept them as they are without much concern.

CB
        Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
        I agree, that one of the pips looks more worn/used than the other. But that doesn´t automatically mean, that somebody has messed with the tab. IMO.
        okay thanks guys they come from a big group LAH from a vet, there was other items in this group also his tabs shoulder boards etc. I got his EK2 award doc also.It was framed and has been framed for a long time.

Comment

CB
          Originally posted by Ludwig View Post

okay thanks guys was getting a little concerned but had some good reviews before i posted them on here.
          They come from a big group LAH from a vet, there was other items in this group also his tabs shoulder boards etc. I got his EK2 award doc also.It was framed and has been framed for a long time.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
          X