SS 1933 Tinnie ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS 1933 Tinnie ?

I got this with several other good SS items. I'm hope this one is a good one. I did see a a post with one of these, but not much in the way of info.
    Attached Files

Back

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

Side

Side
      Attached Files

Comment

A fine original

Comment

OMG ...... How nice is that
          Regards
          David

Comment

Thanks Erich and David,
            I glad you like it! When I first saw it I did not think it could be real. Never see one like until I did a search here. I like the way all of symbolism is here in a small badge. Who would be given one? SS members? Who could attend a rally where something like this would be given out ?

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis GT View Post
              Thanks Erich and David,
              I glad you like it! When I first saw it I did not think it could be real. Never see one like until I did a search here. I like the way all of symbolism is here in a small badge. Who would be given one? SS members? Who could attend a rally where something like this would be given out ?

Dennis
              Those are very good questions. There doesn't seem to be very much known, or at lest published, concerning SS tinnies. I would imagine that these would have been for sale to any who attended the rally, like almost all tinnies. On the other hand, we also know how jealously the SS runes were guarded and who was eligible to wear them (in theory anyway).

Comment

Tinnie

I liked it too, but I didn't comment since I'm not an SS tinnie expert, and didn't want to steer anyone the wrong way. It looks to me just like an original tinnie should look.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X