Collar-tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collar-tabs

What are your thougts? Is there a chance?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/190949111051?...84.m1423.l2649

Comment

God Noooooooo ..... Most definitely not
      Regards
      David

Comment

Fake 23 SS Division NEDERLAND tabs

Delta fakes.
        The photo's and sellers description on Epay:

US $435,00 "Original WW2 German Waffen Elite, Collar Tabs, Nederland Elite Division! Insignia! Nederland Panzer Grenadier Division, This Division was put together with men that Volunteered from the Northern Country's of Europe!

These Collar Tabs were used only by the Elite Waffen Body guard!Worn on the Collar to denote what Division you Belonged to and what Rank you Carried. VERY RARE! There are so Many fakes out there beware! Constructed of Embroidered Grey Cotton thread on a Wool base! These came right from A U.S. Vet. That brought them Home!

These tabs were Stapled to a Flag, by a Returning Home U.S. Veteran. There may Be Staple Marks on the Insignia. I removed the Insignia Myself from the Flag. If there are any, very small rust spots from the staples you should be able to Very gently clean them, but do so at your own risk, These tabs are Very hard to find in this Condition, I would leave them alone as they are great looking the way they are. This is a Very Rare, and Highly collectible piece of WW2 History. These Pieces Climb in value every year, here is your Opportunity to own an Original.

Please look Closely at the photos for condition, they are in excellent Used condition, Even Though brought back by a Vet. I still Checked this piece with a Very Strong UV Light, and of course it does Not Glow! I also performed the Burn Test and there are NO Synthetics!!! If you win the Auction and would like the Name and the Unit of the U.S. Vet that brought them home, I will provide that for you as he had written his name and unit info on the back of the flag. "
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
          There are so Many fakes out there beware!

Comment

That does not surprise me. What an fu.... ing collective theme. SS-Collectors must been masochists. Thanks for evaluation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
              Delta fakes.

Really .... ???
              This is not the kind of delta fake I am used to seeing with this kind of backing and buckram ....
              So were there two different kinds of material and buckram used ?
              Regards
              David

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3 View Post
                Really .... ???
                This is not the kind of delta fake I am used to seeing with this kind of backing and buckram ....
                So were there two different kinds of material and buckram used ?
                Regards
                David
                Not Delta fakes to me either, wrong buckram, wrong material and no wrong fold lines.

Ian

Comment

I stand correct gentlemen! But a fake anyway!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X