SS Collar Tabs for Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Collar Tabs for Review

I need some help to tell if any of these are any good. In my opinion I think the only one that has a chance is the Bevo collar tab in the top left corner of the picture. But I do not know to much about SS stuff so I could be wrong. Some help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Tabs

The two runic and Dirlewanger tabs are good. TK tab appears to be Heer. Can't say as to it's originality.

Charles Betz

Comment

Originally posted by C. Betz View Post
      The two runic and Dirlewanger tabs are good. TK tab appears to be Heer. Can't say as to it's originality.

Charles Betz
      The TK tab looks like an SS tab that someone just put a Heer Panzer Skull on.

Comment

tabs

As Charles stated, the runic tabs look good, as does the Dachau-made Dirlewanger tab..the fourth tab looks like an SS officer's rank tab with a Heer panzer skull on it...
        "We all have it coming, Kid" ("Unforgiven")

Comment

Originally posted by billmunny View Post
          As Charles stated, the runic tabs look good, as does the Dachau-made Dirlewanger tab..the fourth tab looks like an SS officer's rank tab with a Heer panzer skull on it...
          It is definately an SS Officers tab someone just stuck a Heer Panzer Skull on. Is the tab itself good or not?

Comment

No, the officers tab is a pakistani fake. Check out the cut lines on the back..close to the edge of the material. Wrong piping also.

Greg

Comment

Tab

"No, the officers tab is a pakistani fake. Check out the cut lines on the back..close to the edge of the material. Wrong piping also.

Greg "

Upon magnification, Greg's analysis is absolutely correct. The white dots on the reverse are an indication of Pakistani manufacture. Also, the buckram is not normal for SS officer collar tab insignia.

Charles Betz

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Domian View Post
                No, the officers tab is a pakistani fake. Check out the cut lines on the back..close to the edge of the material. Wrong piping also.

Greg
                I agree with Gregg.

Comment

As has been said it has the white dots of doom and also the wirey twist piping common the fakes from the 70's and most likely later.

Ian.

Comment

I wounder if the skull itself is a good one as it definitely did not come with the tab

Comment

Originally posted by Brian k View Post
                      I wounder if the skull itself is a good one as it definitely did not come with the tab
                      It's a panzer tab skull.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                        It's a panzer tab skull.

Ian
                        I know it is a Panzer Tab skull but do you think it is real or not or should I post it to the Heer insignia section

Comment

Skull

By all means post it in the Heer section.

Charles Betz

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X