No announcement yet.

Otto Weidinger Photo Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found an album this morning in Würzburg from PZ Reg 4 - Würzburg - Schweinfurt - and there is a picture of Otto Weidinger in it! I bet everyone never knew he wore panzer blacks for a short while!

The photo obviously was a standard picture from a normal soldier in the regiment but I have found no info that Otto was in this regiment.

He is wearing panzer blacks and has a chevron on his left arm. He is wearing the very early panzer beret! He is leaning against a staff car and grinning! I knew it was him straight away!

What a wonderful start to the day!

Comment

would be nice when you could share your photo

Comment

Cracking piece of history.

Comment

What a superb photo album Robert

Comment

Wow I'd love to see it also! I never thought Weidinger wore the black wrap! It would surly be important to us SS collectors and historians to see this photo.
            Thanks
            Tim W

Comment

Very nice indeed!!! Otto Weidinger was the first Ritterkreuzträger der Waffen-SS, that I got a signed photo from. A very nice man IMO! I have never heard any BS about him, by the way.

Comment

26.01.2015 Anneliese Weidinger, 96 Years
                Attached Files

Comment

Incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by chris235 View Post
                    I found an album this morning in Würzburg from PZ Reg 4 - Würzburg - Schweinfurt - and there is a picture of Otto Weidinger in it! I bet everyone never knew he wore panzer blacks for a short while!

The photo obviously was a standard picture from a normal soldier in the regiment but I have found no info that Otto was in this regiment.

He is wearing panzer blacks and has a chevron on his left arm. He is wearing the very early panzer beret! He is leaning against a staff car and grinning! I knew it was him straight away!

What a wonderful start to the day!
                    Interesting find Chris235. Can you post a photo? I notice in post 3 a photo of Otto in a Wehrmacht uniform. Maybe at some sort of school?
                    Very interesting album Robert H .

Comment

Very bice album! Thanks for sharing us
                      COLLECTING POLITICAL ITEMS, HJ AND SS

Comment

For $20 you can actually know about him. My favorite officer
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X