Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Belgian awards

Hello gents,
    I have an opportunity to get these badges. Please, take it only as a small preview, I should have better pictures of all those pieces tomorrow. They are all ground dug and come from a good source, so I do not have a reason not to believe they are all genuine.
    The reason I am making this thread is that I would like to get more info about them. I can recognize only 2 Tollenaere badges, but the rest is unknown to me.
    I would be very grateful for more info about this lot. Are these pieces only rare or very rare?

Thank you all!
    Attached Files

Hi,

The left one on the top is not from Belgium, but a dutch sportsbadge from the WA of the NSB.

Looking forward to better pics of them all.

best regards,
    Gaston

Comment

Can we see the reverse please?

Seem like 4 products of 'the Emperor'

Pictures are not the best, so I could be wrong.

Bottom left is the 'VNV-trouwkenteken'.

L

Comment

Hello, thanks a lot for information.
        As written below, this was ment to be only a preview, which point was only to identify those badges. Genuity cannot be confirmed on the base of one poor picture, no doubt. I should get better pictures of all those badges today. As i get them, will upload them ASAP.

Comment

So here we go....
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Im no expert on Belgium stuff but think the VNV trouwteken is not good, i do like the dutch WA sportsbadge, but as a ground dug item with a damaged pin its value is much lowered.

Comment

Any other comments? I thought this thread could be interesting...

Comment

Hi IMO the Dutch and the Tollenaere seem to be originals! In all possibility the VNV also I do like the reverse pin attachment. Are they all ground dug?

Rene Chavez
                      www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

Hi , It makes sense that together with the Tollenaere badge , the WA sportbadge is Flemish !
                        Normally the WA sportbadge with stickpin is Flemish made and the WA sportbadge with rings is for the Dutch legionnaires !
                        I have a picture on my ID that shows the Flemish WA sportbadge & the Black brigade/Dietse militie sportbadge on a Flemish volonteer !
                        This picture is also availeble in Flanders , land of beaty forum !
                        By the way , I have both insignias in my collection !

Till next question ; sinc ; Serge

Comment

Not true !
                          Look into my reply (helserge) !!!
                          On my ID picture shows 2 x sportbadges on a Flemish volonteer !
                          once again ; WA sportbadge with needle is Flemish made and worn !
                          WA sportbadge with sawingrings are Dutch made and worn !
                          But the are similar except for the rings or hook !!!!!

Sinc ; helserge

Comment

Originally posted by helserge View Post
                            Not true !
                            Look into my reply (helserge) !!!
                            On my ID picture shows 2 x sportbadges on a Flemish volonteer !
                            once again ; WA sportbadge with needle is Flemish made and worn !
                            WA sportbadge with sawingrings are Dutch made and worn !
                            But the are similar except for the rings or hook !!!!!

Sinc ; helserge
                            Your avatar picture is way too small to view any of the awards you describe. Perhaps you can post a larger image of it in this thread showing such "Dutch" sports awards being worn by Flemish SS men (Belgian made versions of it)

Comment

here is the full picture...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X