Waffen SS Sabre - Need Evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Hall View Post
    Thanks guys, I posted the SS helmet he has for sale for an amazing $350 and it is most likely a good one. So I thought maybe I would inquire here about his sword he had listed for $550. I thought if it was good maybe I could get a package deal and get a better price on the two, LOL!! I really appreciate your help with this one.

-Shawn
    Some deals are too good to be true.

Comment

Has he EVER(!) served anytime for fraud or is he barred from entering certain countries because they have warrants out for his arrest???
      Does INTERPOL have no interest in him or are they a hollow organization with no real authority?
      Someone should get this guy. If I lived in Europe, I would at the very least see to it that he had acquired a medium set of bruises!!

Comment

there have been warnings listed as to "Pawel Nowak"
        on this forum.
        Pursue at your own risk!

Comment

The owners of the hunting forum where I found this goof just banned him. Not a huge victory, but at least a few dozen more people will know about him and his activity.

-Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Hall View Post
            The owners of the hunting forum where I found this goof just banned him. Not a huge victory, but at least a few dozen more people will know about him and his activity.

-Shawn
            About 3 weeks ago he created a profile using the name 'Longhorn1939' on an Irish History forum I run, he posted a for sale ad relating to 2x SS Helmets:

"Re: 2 original german Waffen SS M42 Helmets/SE66 & Q66"

http://www.war-talk.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=336

If you do a google search for :

'longhorn1939 viewing profile'

you will see that he used that ID 'longhorn1939' to sign up to dozens of discussion forums. I guess he moves around constantly changing usernames so he is probably onto using new names by now. I am amazed he hasn't ripped off the wrong person yet given the volume of his activity.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X