Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course they are real.

Comment

Got my name on one, I suggest guys if you want a cool piece of inexpensive Allach you snag one from dion before they fly!

Comment

Originally posted by jeepguy
        Does anyone have a period pic of the above candleabra with candles and flowers or something in the middle? Thanks

Don't rise Jon,don't rise......

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
          Got my name on one, I suggest guys if you want a cool piece of inexpensive Allach you snag one from dion before they fly!
          Jon,

welcome to the world of Allach my friend!

Comment

jeepguy,
            get yourself a copy of this catalog if you want to get into Allach. It is a very inexpensive pamphlet that you can get on ebay. It has what you are looking for for period photos. Also, the 2 volume set by Dennis Porrell is a must-have. Good luck and good hunting. Allach is a gentleman's collectible - - and still amazingly enjoyable in a world swarming with fakes. If you want to enjoy the ss culture for a reasonable cost and have something of beauty and class, all while minimizing the chance of fake ss militaria, this may be an area worth your research.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SS-Allach-Ge...item484c0aabbd

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/9071471

Comment

One line from you in response? Now I see why no one answers your questions. Pardon me for trying. I gave you some good advice. Take it or leave it. Spare me the BS.

Comment

it is obvious that you are highly medicated yourself. Don't ask questions you don't want answers to. I suspect your time on the forum is now limited.

Comment

Ok moveing forward .

Comment

...yes, moving on..Happy Christmas to all.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Erich, I have always had an eye for the occasional piece
                      Attached Files

Comment

Erich, I have always had an eye for the occasional piece
                        And I learned something today that I didn't know about you Jon!

I started out only wanting one example of Allach and I think that I now have about a dozen pieces.

Comment

Got my name on one too

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X