Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allach Piece

Hello

Im quite in a hurry with this piece and had not time to do a research.

someone brought this piece in my shop today..and I had the chance to take some pics of it.

what do you think about this piece.
    I didnt measure it but its about 27cm long

Thanks
    Andreas
    Attached Files

f
    Attached Files

Comment

hj
      Attached Files

Comment

Something is wrong, looks like a secondary manufacturer where the runes were somehow applied. Would not be in a hurry to buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid View Post
          Something is wrong, looks like a secondary manufacturer where the runes were somehow applied. Would not be in a hurry to buy that.
          this guy is still in my shop and Im quite tempted..
          I found this exact same figure cloured and made by nymphenburg
          it has the same Model Number 423 and was designed by Kärner

http://ebay.co.ua/catalog/show/360401879927/

Comment

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
            this guy is still in my shop and Im quite tempted..
            I found this exact same figure cloured and made by nymphenburg
            it has the same Model Number 423 and was designed by Kärner

http://ebay.co.ua/catalog/show/360401879927/

Its not Allach, how much does he want?. Your good at a 100 Euro maybe as a curiosity piece and looks nice, but its been tinkered with and not even an Allach Model. Be nice to see shots of those runes on a close up being that they appear to be impressed.

Comment

Yes, Nymphenburg - matter of price.

Not comparable to Allach prices!

Comment

He ask 350E for this piece

The marks are all under the glaze but it seems it will be hard to sell it again so I will possibly pass on it and let him go..

Comment

He ask 350E for this piece

The marks are all under the glaze but it seems it will be hard to sell it again so I will possibly pass on it and let him go..
                  Tell him to go scratch his ass for 350e. Its bad, photo the runes before you tell him that though.

Comment

Tell him to go scratch his ass for 350e. Its bad, photo the runes before you tell him that though.
                    this is the best I can do as close up...
                    I let him go now..poor fellow..but I have his Phone Number if it turns out to be a good prototype Kärner Piece
                    Attached Files

Comment

this is the best I can do as close up...
                      I let him go now..poor fellow..but I have his Phone Number if it turns out to be a good prototype Kärner Piece
                      Yeah, that one is good. They grind the originals down and fill it with something and then apply the runes and a cold glaze. Poor guy was trying to have his way with you, what was his story?.

Only way that will ever be a prototype is in an auction description by a world renowned expert in everything.

Kris

Comment

Yeah, that one is good. They grind the originals down and fill it with something and then apply the runes and a cold glaze. Poor guy was trying to have his way with you, what was his story?.

Only way that will ever be a prototype is in an auction description by a world renowned expert in everything.

Kris
                        He had not really a story..this guy comes to my shop once in a while
                        and is actually a good buyer...but he resells most of the stuff somewhere else.
                        He actually didnt offer it to me but he showed me something out of his trunk (a period book with theodor eicke stamp inside) and there i spotted this figure and asked him what he wants for it..and the gamble begun;-)
                        Damn, i was quite on the fence with this piece and already saw me as a proud owner of my first allach figure..but luckly you guys helped me to safe my money...
                        Thanks for the help
                        Andreas

Comment

..ah yeah, and i found it quite fair from this guy to let me do a research on the net for a while because he said he does not want to scam me as he has no clue about porcelain.

Comment

He had not really a story..this guy comes to my shop once in a while
                            and is actually a good buyer...but he resells most of the stuff somewhere else.
                            He actually didnt offer it to me but he showed me something out of his trunk (a period book with theodor eicke stamp inside) and there i spotted this figure and asked him what he wants for it..and the gamble begun;-)
                            Damn, i was quite on the fence with this piece and already saw me as a proud owner of my first allach figure..but luckly you guys helped me to safe my money...
                            Thanks for the help
                            Andreas
                            Andreas,

Guy could be a victim and if he shops these items he is game in market, I am sure that piece will show up again and someone had to modify it so will have to watch and wait. Too bad really as it was a really nice piece as Nymphenberg and probably worth 150-200.00 U.S.

A piece will show up eventually that will be correct. ;o)

Best,

Kris

Comment

Andreas,

Guy could be a victim and if he shops these items he is game in market, I am sure that piece will show up again and someone had to modify it so will have to watch and wait. Too bad really as it was a really nice piece as Nymphenberg and probably worth 150-200.00 U.S.

A piece will show up eventually that will be correct. ;o)

Best,

Kris
                              Kris,
                              Thanks once again for your quick help...the WAF network rocks
                              I never had a piece of real allach (except Julleuchter) in my hands yet but lots of other old porcelain figures from known german manufactures and I have to say..man, this was a pretty dangerous "Thing"!!!.. because it was a spotless,flawless superb feeling old porcelain figure with markings that did not look wrong for a allach amateur like me..I actually liked the connection to Th Kärner as Designer of this figure...and its white colour.
                              ..even had the magnifying glass out and couldnt see any anything suspicious..
                              very dangerous fake for all the novice collector outthere

Thanks
                              Andreas

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X