No announcement yet.

Ss totenkopf honor ehre ring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you searched his history yet? Hard to upgrade. looks like it just was awarded yesterday. Possibly had a desk job . It will be interesting to see what his history was .

Comment

Hi Juoneen

I have been in contact with Ross K. He will send me info if he find out.
      The name are very common on that time , and that is the reason to sort out some of them to verify my ring. Its hard to find the owner. But i hope one day i find out

But for me the ring are nice & i can live without a history too

Regards LH

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
        Have you searched his history yet? Hard to upgrade. looks like it just was awarded yesterday. Possibly had a desk job . It will be interesting to see what his history was .
        Juoneen
        I have not have time to reasearch the name yet . If some of the members here on Waf have any further info around the name in the Document from Boyle it have been Great :-)

Comment

You are right....some names being common for the last name, for instance in 1940, there may have been 3 or 4 men with that same name issued TK rings on the same date . I think if you check the history for that year, you may be able to determine which one he was by his job, or service history. Like I said , he could have had a desk job , or maybe taught at one of the SS schools , and there are many here who have the dienstalterlist for that year, or the key, so maybe, eventually, someone will sort it out for you...but sometimes these things take years . Best wishes in your search.

Comment

Totally fricken awesome. well played.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X