ribbentrop waffen ss tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ribbentrop waffen ss tunic

what do you all thinks about the waffen ss tunic of obergruppenfuhrer ribbentrop on the site craig gottlieb militaria is it real or is it a fake

Looks very nice ... no doubt it will have a rock solid provenance back to May 1945.

Ian

Comment

Stunning tunic..is there proof? It looks absolutely fantastic!

Comment

Wasn't this one of the trophys taken from Munich by a certain US Army intelligence officer? There was a lot of cool stuff that was shown in an old newspaper article(from somewhere in Texas, I believe)

Comment

Very nice.. I could only image the asking $ ...

Comment

Ohh, i need to win the lottery........

Comment

Sweet tunic...check the schnooz on that sleeve eagle, it's the Jimmy Durante bullion SS eagle version, and 100% legit. Anyone ask the price yet?

Comment

Stunning tunic

Comment

Legit

It's Legit.

Comment

Another "price on request" item. Am I the only one that finds this annoying? What does Gottlieb think that if he stated the price online that one of us might use that information to sell our Ribbentrop tunic cheaper on Craig's List or eBay, thereby under-cutting Craig?

Comment

I too find POR annoying as hell. I just wanna know!

Comment

The POR sceme used by dealers of high end items is acctually used to make ones customers feel as though they are of the elite "1%" who are priveledged to buy such things...if you are capable and a serious buyer you wont hesitate to call and discuss a price...thus the deal gives the item a added quality to its rarity...a sales gimmick but with filthy rich customers they do not care about gimmicks just a purchase..you cannot fault the seller it is just a tactic.

Comment

Let's not forget that its also always best to keep the IRS in the dark!

Comment

From on high !

Originally posted by Arran View Post
                            Let's not forget that its also always best to keep the IRS in the dark!
                            Yes, this is very well put. Throwing a large number on a Website and then marking the item sold might result in U. Sam at one's doorstep hat in hand a looking for Cash to finance some foreign folly.

Comment

Not sure how it is done in the US, although wouldnt the IRS be able to access bank transaction details etc... so they in theory could find out anyway... (assuming its declared of course). That is......unless of course the buyer comes by with a briefcase full of cash or diamonds in which case there is no paper / digital trail...

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Yes, this is very well put. Throwing a large number on a Website and then marking the item sold might result in U. Sam at one's doorstep hat in hand a looking for Cash to finance some foreign folly.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X