SS Visor cap. need replacement info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Visor cap. need replacement info.

Several weeks ago. I had 2 Waffen Visor caps stolen. The first one was an NCO size 57 condition about an 8. White piping. no mothing, or replacement parts. Late 1944. The second on was a officers size 57 also white piping no diamond, The chin cord crisp, also an 8 condition. These were my fathers which he brought back in July 1945. I want to replace them and i have to get some estimates for the insurance co. They(insurance) will not just take my word.

The only good thing the officers visor did not have on the skull and eagle. I know prices are all over the board. But I need to show the range of the prices. Any help would be of much help.

IMO, I don't think you could find an original W-SS officer's visor in nice condition for less than $4000 usd nowadays, even without insignia.
    Roy

Comment

Paul,
      as you are in the US I think its best if some of the US forum members give you what the going rate is in your country as prices can vary country to country, so guys help him out please,
      cheers,
      Gary

Comment

Waffen caps

My estimate would be 4000-8000 USD for a white piped officer visor and 2000 to 3500 for the NCO visor depending on maker, condition and who the seller\dealer is. These prices include the insignia.

Comment

Thanks everyone. This gives me a good idea as where to start. Thanks Paul

Comment

That really sucks. Unfortunately you can never put a price on sentimental value. Keep your eyes peeled and we all will hope for the best.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X