Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Military View Post
    Cordial Greetings.

I am looking for a Peichl ring. Please drop me a PM if you are selling it or know where one might be available.

Thanks.
    Mil

Me too

Mil, I`ll call Peichl tomorrow and ask if it`s still possible to get some rings.

kind regards

Uli

Comment

I called Peichl`s daughter today. She`s the owner of the company now and told me that they don`t produce the ring any more.

kind regards

Uli

Comment

Uli

Appreciate your update and your time in obtaining it.

Jim

Comment

Dear Uli,

Thank you for calling to enquire. What kind of business are they doing now?

Mil

Comment

Hi,

This is part of his original sales brochure.Prices are in the former deutsch mark.

Etienne
            Attached Files

Comment

Mystery Solved !!

A few years back, there were one or two TK Rings either on a website or posted on the forum being discussed. I claimed that the teeth were incorrect, with a large bottom tooth, and then two tiny little teeth above it. I never got much reaction to my claim that something wasn't right, even from Mr. Boyle, to whom I forwarded the photos. Well, lo and behold..........I was only half right, and the disbelievers were only half wrong. For here is the ring we were discussing back then. May I present Mr. Peichl's creation.....

Comment

Dear Uli,

Thank you for calling to enquire. What kind of business are they doing now?

Mil
                Hi Mil,

they`re still doing silver work and jewellery. But no TR related items

by the way, I`m still looking for a Peichl ring.

kind regards

Uli

Comment

Berthold Peichl (ehemals 17th SS)

A little FYI picture of the late Mr Berthold Peichl (formerly 17th SS Gotz von Berlichingen) from an old catalogue I recently unearthed:-

His daughter's business with some of his (Norse etc) designs still evident:- http://www.wikingerschmuck.de/
                  Attached Files

Comment

I've been trying to contact Hapur but to no success as well.
                    I heard he sold some on ebay and went on to produce medals.
                    Does anyone have his email?

Mil
                    Hi Mil,

I recently was able to contact Hapur through the germandaggers site.

Regards

Sean

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X