SS buckle and belt opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS buckle and belt opinions

I know the pic is bad. I didn't know till I got home. It has belt and on the reverse it does have on the leading edge in very small letters the SS logo and some numbers. This guy is asking $175.00 If it original is this a good price? thanks. Mike
    Attached Files

Buckle........

It's quiet differcult to tell with such a photo, I would like to see a photo of the back too. I have a question ...... ? Tell me is this marked OLT by any chance ...... ? Just a thought !! David

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3
      It's quiet differcult to tell with such a photo, I would like to see a photo of the back too. I have a question ...... ? Tell me is this marked OLT by any chance ...... ? Just a thought !! David
      David, Yea I know pic stinks. I am going to go back and get a closer look. I have educated myself a little but is there anything I should look for to make sure it's not a fake? Also if it is legit is $175.00 a good price? Thanks. Mike

Comment

looks maybe like an olt, but I agree you need better pix but then again if its green could be a rodo...more pix would help

Comment

Originally posted by militarybuyer
          looks maybe like an olt, but I agree you need better pix but then again if its green could be a rodo...more pix would help
          Well I went back today and looked it over closely. It does say olt 6263. Any thoughts? thanks. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by R MICHAEL
            Well I went back today and looked it over closely. It does say olt 6263. Any thoughts? thanks. Mike
            That is a fake, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by militarybuyer
              That is a fake, sorry.
              Thank you for the info. I am glad. I am glad I didn't buy this thing. Iwill file this info in my brain for future refernce. THanks. Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X