Another Bad Fake TK ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Bad Fake TK ????

I am assuming this is another bad fake, the seller has an interesting tale to tell about it !!
    Attached Files

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=521115

Comment

Not as bad as some though !

Ian

Comment

This was the sellers response when i said to him its more likely a fake !!...

You are obviously very ignorant when it comes to this badge of mine. If I told you I have had it since 1953 and it was given to me by an uncle who took it from an inmate of Belsen as a trophy for saving his life. if your saying that the inmates of Belsen had the time to knock out fake badges then you are as shot in the brain as the German whose badge it was. I have been offered £100 for the badge ofline but I like the fun of an auction so why don't you piss off and mind your own business. It's a genuine badge so go waste your time with someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Totenhead View Post

You are obviously very ignorant when it comes to this badge of mine. If I told you I have had it since 1953 and it was given to me by an uncle who took it from an inmate of Belsen as a trophy for saving his life. if your saying that the inmates of Belsen had the time to knock out fake badges then you are as shot in the brain as the German whose badge it was. I have been offered £100 for the badge ofline but I like the fun of an auction so why don't you piss off and mind your own business. It's a genuine badge so go waste your time with someone else.

The reaction says all

Regards Dagaz

Comment

So where is this beauty up for auction?

Comment

Wow 100 pounds even!

Comment

Originally posted by Totenhead View Post

Was also in touch with the seller of this item, got a similar response but without the colourful language. At least he is consistent

Comment

It's not worth trying to tell them, they know perfectly well what it is and are out to deceive.

Comment

It is for sale on fleabay item number 190543562555 , this is his latest statement:

This is NOT A FAKE if you think it is then don't bid and don't bother sending me emails. I know the history of this badge it was given to me by an uncle in 1953 and he was at the Belsen camp when the Nazi's were on the run. I will no longer enter into any correspondence regarding it's authenticity so don't waste your time.

I AM NOT A COLLECTOR MYSELF BUT I HAVE JUST BEEN ADVISED BY A COLLECTOR. TO RAISE MY START BID FROM £99.99 TO AT LEAST £150.00 AND LEAVE THE BUY NOW PRICE AS IS, SO I'M TRUSTING HIS ADVICE.

Latest news is that an avid collector has told me that this is a fake and is worth £5 but he will buy it for £20. WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH.

Comment

Anyone want to have some fun with this guy? Tell him that this is an ultra-rare Belsen skull and he shouldn't take less than $10K.

Comment

Originally posted by CurtD View Post
                        Anyone want to have some fun with this guy? Tell him that this is an ultra-rare Belsen skull and he shouldn't take less than $10K.

Comment

Tk

Comment

Originally posted by CurtD View Post
                            HA! Do it!

Comment

Yes, please do. This guy sounds like a piece of work.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X