SS Honorary Membership pin/badge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
    If one collector pays the price the market is set.
    Yes, Erich that's true. But it is so crazy. A nice Knight Cross has a more or less fixed price. How dumb would you be if you bought a minty Knight Cross for double the price of a normal priced minty Knight Cross? Of course I know it is relative easy to find a Knight Cross if you will pay the normal price for it. But then we talk about a high bravoury award and not a membership pin of an organistation. I love to collect political enamel, and if possible, the more rare examples too. But I find it more logical to pay 15.000 Dollar for something like a Knight Cross then 2000 dollar for a membership pin.

I guess now have to believe the stories from the MAX and SOS show, of certain dealers who offer year after year there same stuff on there table, only...no one buys it. At a certain point it goes from "realistic" to "hilerious". But maybe there is some strategie behind. Assume that I would have gathered many Otto Gahrs over the years. And that I became an influenctial collector/dealer, then it would be very nice for me if I could push up the prices a bit, then it would be very good for my business, no?

Regards, Wim
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X