Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early SS Armband?

Hi guys,

I have been offered this armband ,never seen this type of construction before on an SS armband ,could it be an early one for wear with the brown shirt?

Thanks Kenny.
    Attached Files

inside
    Attached Files

Comment

From the extra holes from stitch marks, on the white circle, I would say this was recently assembled.

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Thanks Bob,

are you referring to the stitch marks at the bottom area of the white disc?

If so I agree it looks like extra holes in the picture ,but this is more of an optical illusion in reality these are just the holes where the machine stitching holds the disc to the red band, no extra stitch holes as far as I can see.

Comment

All too often, sellers bill their non-standard items as "early" in an attempt to explain their unorthodox appearance as being the result of their prototype nature.

With a printed swastika on an oversized circle and some (IMHO) questionable stitching, I would stay FAR away from this one.

However, I'm sure that further opinions from individuals much more experienced than I am will be forthcoming.

Comment

Thanks guys , any more opinions ? or do you think I'm better giving this one a miss?

Comment

Armband

Not one you would want.

Comment

OK thanks guys , will send this one back to the owner, more trouble than it's worth I think.

cheers Kenny.

Comment

Early... 1970s. Probably WWII Inc. product.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X