SS Allach Kinderfries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaiserwilhelm2 View Post
    As there are no comments, I guess you all agree.

Cheers, W
    W,
    thank you for a reasonable and worthy point of view- Please continue to share your thoughts here anytime!
    I see your points,
    and I agree, his familie's religious traditions must be taken into consideration (very much so)
    However, The mere fact of his use of Indian religious ideas , pagan religious ideas, viking ideas, runic occultism, etc etc
    Is enough for me to see a different angle.
    Most of the old historians of the nazis, if they even admitted to the issue we are discussing, only called it an ersatz religion or went into political theory calling it a political religion.

To complicate "our" discussion different groups saw their faiths in different ways, as there were Aryan Christians who believed the Nazarene was an Aryan, etc.
    Some NSDAP were simply downgrading Christianity to counter the love your brother gospels and encouraging a civic religion in its place
    Then Wiligut was talking about an ancient " Kristianity" more old than Jesus
    and not of the middle East.

For me, I am comfortable with an SS religion as being for those smaller group of SS who subscribed to this new Germanic pagan-Vedic-Christian Heretic-Gnostic-Runic occultic and Theosophic creation of Himmler.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
      In our Lutheran Sacrament of Baptism, a candle is lit and presented to the parents as part of the ritual. It represents the Light of the world. You have pointed out in the past, as written in the SS Families book, that many pagan traditions were adopted by the new church that supplanted the native beliefs. I only suggest that perhaps this was reversion of Himmler to the Nordic faith. Or, it was the real deal?
      Joe thanks for sharing this insight. It cautions me to research in less esoteric areas of faith and tradition also.
      And as you point out which came first: pagan or non pagan is somthing to perhaps, someday find out.
      -Michael

Comment

Well, Dennis Porell's new book(s) has some superb photos of this Allach piece as well as presentation documentation. The candle holder is found in Volume 1 or the set. Just superb!

Comment

I received the Allach vol 1 and I am well pleased with it. Nice large size - much larger than expected. I was happy to see the kinderfries award documentation pictured as well as a new to me kinderfries variation!!

I also was intrigued to learn the possibility that the kerzenleuchter similar in design to the kinderfries may have been awarded to 1st born children! I don't know where the source of this info comes from but it is indeed interesting.

Comment

Heinrich Himmler was a known gift giver and often gave Allach figures to friends and persons within his inner circle. While many pieces consisted of standard catalog items and a known fondness for bird groups, but the most desirable are presentations specifically designed for presentation and bearing his name or signature.

The Allach Kinderfries was awarded on the birth of a fourth child and bears a design by Prof. Karner referred to as the chain of life around the circumference of the candle holder signifying an eternal family chain. Under this motif is the motto "In der Sippe ew'ger Kette bin ich nur ein Glied" (In the family of the eternal chain, I am only one link).

To the bottom of the piece is the actual Himmler presentation in black which reads "All best wishes for our people, for your family, for your parents, for you!" H. Himmler.

The design of the candle holder itself is that of SS officer and founding artist Prof. Karl Diebitsch, so the piece has been designed by two of the most noteworthy personalities involved in the Allach enterprise. Both Prof. Theodore Karner and Prof. Karl Diebitsch and is a direct presentation from Heinrich Himmler. Any one piece or item from any of these individuals is considered special, and here is one that involves all three

Comment

Word for word from Kris Lindbloms Site.Referring to mine.
              Seiler

Comment

Himmler congrats letter

posting to this thread for future reference
                Attached Files

Comment

for future reference

this kinderfries has no visible legend. It may not be on the top either?
                  Attached Files

Comment

more
                    Attached Files

Comment

legend inside the top
                      Attached Files

Comment

Interesting thread and info..
                        I wonder how many named,dated Himmler "Gifts"
                        are still "Out there"?
                        I have one.Any more??
                        Seiler

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X