SS Cufftitle opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Cufftitle opinions please

I would like opinions on this cufftitle please. The grey thread is somewhat discolored.Nothing glows under the blacklight nor does it burn like polyesther.
    thanks in advance. Mitch
    Attached Files

Would need better photos.......

Michael

Comment

Mitch,

Sorry I do not like it, I do not like the lettering or the band weave even though the picture is not that good,
      cheers,
      Gary

Comment

I have to agree with Gary, very starnge lettering.

Best regards,

Rene

Comment

Mitch;

Is that part of the grouping that was on ebay? I could've bought the entire collection including all the bands and photos but passed on them based on additional photos provided by the seller.
          Best regards,

Tony

Comment

.... Ive seen them on ebay too I think...

.. and I passed on them. However I was quite interested in the "Das Reich" cuff title until I saw a larger photo.

Felix

Comment

SS cufftitle

Originally posted by Tony Barto
              Mitch;

Is that part of the grouping that was on ebay? I could've bought the entire collection including all the bands and photos but passed on them based on additional photos provided by the seller.
              Tony ,
              Unfortunately it is from the group on e-bay. I'm afraid I might be stuck with them. The Ironic part is that all the pictures match the captions.The captions are old and faded.The story for each cufftitle matched the original pictures on the page. One cufftitle even has dried blood on it.The other weird thing is that the cufftitles have only 5 rows of border on them. With bad pictures and not really knowing alot about SS stuff they sure looked good. I'm working on getting my money back but It may not look good. This has to be the ultimate deception that I have seen. Do you have any idea on the origin of the cufftitles ?
              Greatly stung, Mitch

Comment

Hi Mitch;

I hope you can get your money back for them. As far as who made them, I really have no idea. The stories and photos looked really good to me too when I first saw them but the close ups of the bands told the story for me. The seller sent me several close ups of which were blurry, but good enough to see they were bad. I had asked for better, clearer pix and they refused (ignored) my request so I figured they had something to hide.
                Best regards,

Tony

Comment

Mitch,
                  I never saw or cannot remember is I saw the group on ebay did you buy the group?

and is all the group BAD?

You might want to post the items for forum users to give there views on the other items along with the relevant "paper work" that came with them.

One thing i am amazed at is all the Fake cuff titles offered sewn to supposed tunic sleeve pieces, there must be someone somewhere just making tunic strips for fake cuff titles!!!! (sorry just an attempt at humour)
                  cheers,
                  Gary

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X