David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite SS item from your collection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Military View Post
    Greg, where are your collar tabs?
    Hi Mil,
    Eddie has a bunch, still have a few cloth pieces left. These are just my favs that won't be going anywhere
    Thanks,
    Greg

Comment

Greg, thanks for the headsup.

Cheers,
      Mil

Comment

Hi,
        Here a couple of my favourite SS pieces,
        Attached Files

Comment

Merdock, Thanks for posting.

I really like that SSLAH booklet! What information does the book contain?

Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Military View Post
            Merdock, Thanks for posting.

I really like that SSLAH booklet! What information does the book contain?

Mil
            It's a "bildmappe" with LAH in action. Don't have pictures of them, so would like to see them aswell.

Comment

Black it is.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                They have as stated a number of SS related prints.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hallo!

Rich Moran your jacket is outstanding!!!!!!! may you post a whole image of it?

You're the winner, by my side!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Moran View Post
                    Black it is.
                    Hi Rich Lovely items,
                    Is that a belt hanging device hooked into the button hole?

Comment

Rich, you need a nice Gau Thuringen badge to go with that fantastic uniform.

Comment

Erich,

That would certainly go very well with that uniform which must be stunning to see in it´s full glory!

Maybe we are allowed to see more of this interesting piece.

Comment

Fellows,

Here are whole shots of the tunic and some other SS "trinkets".

The belt suspension device is 12 pound fishing line tied to a pink plastic covered paper clip.

I am sure Himmler is getting his "pink" over that!

Apologies for not taking better pictures. As many know to do correct imaging it takes a whole lot of time to do and for best results daylight, full sun is the best of the best for well defined shots. I have been going at it since early Am, stopped by to read comments on a listed for sale item and saw this too, so I am taking extra time to post for your requests....it will be a long night to get done tonight, which will actually be about 2 or 3 Sunday AM here.

Have a drink or 2 of Makers Mark and these will be in focus!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I've been fortunate to be able to acquire the items I have over the years. There are others here with collecitons that go so far in depth that a home of 5 -6,000 sq ft is requried to display.

Now I look at these and say enough is enough......until the next desirable collectible pops up.

My wife thinks I am crazy....Dr. Stangelove and I had a conversation about collecting straight jackets......anyone have any SS era straight jackets?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Final one for this thread.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Rich

Unless your brocade belt is the right size you will simply have too much belt and have to come up with a way to get it to be tight around the front and lay nicely. I roll up old T-shirts and place them under the belt in back of the mannequin. Gives the front a nice look.

Nice things Rich, I love your random placement of items. Totally convinces me of your insanity. Of course it takes one to kn.......

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X