• Show
Clear All

Bravo!

WOW!,,am I dreaming?
    Cheers

Comment

GREAT!

Comment

What time does your museum open in the morning? And does it serve beer?

Agreed, post-war Gille signature.

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by rob NL View Post
          Walter Reder (in Italian prison for many years after the war).

Comment

Excellent work.
            Thank you
            nco

Comment

I'm drooling.....

Nice to see a real Wiking tunic!
              Most of them, unfortunately, went to Valhalla.

Comment

Loved the "Waffen-SS im Einsatz" signed and dedicated by Gille

Comment

IMO to give a correct opinion on the originality of the wrapper, I dont know about the documents, need better detailed pictures of the wrapper, rajon strings, buttonholes etc, the insigna are OK, of course.
                  Lorenz

Originally posted by Lorenz View Post
                  Hello,
                  Nice group, congrats.
                  can I see a detailed picture of the rajon waistband string?
                  Thanks
                  Lorenz

Comment

Well done Rob, an amazing grouping!
                    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Nice looking grouping. Is there any history on this grouping as to who pulled it out of the wookwork/family? No offense, but many of these nice paperwork groupings tend to get enhanced by a tunic and/or other items over time that never were originally part of the group.
                      Not saying it is the case here, but it would be interesting to know.
                      Congrats on a nice addition to your collection.
                      Doug

Comment

Originally posted by DougO View Post
                        Nice looking grouping. Is there any history on this grouping as to who pulled it out of the wookwork/family? No offense, but many of these nice paperwork groupings tend to get enhanced by a tunic and/or other items over time that never were originally part of the group.
                        Not saying it is the case here, but it would be interesting to know.
                        Congrats on a nice addition to your collection.
                        Doug
                        Yes , there is Doug .
                        But then you also have collectors like YOU that sell daggers to other collectors ( ME , as well as others ) stating that there MINT or close to and when you recieve the daggers you will see that there in a bad condition .
                        So for me its strange that of all people YOU post this .

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenz View Post
                          IMO to give a correct opinion on the originality of the wrapper, I dont know about the documents, need better detailed pictures of the wrapper, rajon strings, buttonholes etc, the insigna are OK, of course.
                          Lorenz
                          Hi Lorenz , I have no doubts on the originality of the wrapper , so I wouldnt want to make the fakers more knowledgable .

If you want send me a pm with you mail , i will send you some details .

Regards , Rob.

Comment

Guys , thank you VERY much for the nice replies and info !
                            I appreciate them !

Greetings from Holland , Rob.

Comment

Rob,
                              You are the only collector that I have ever sold daggers to. You had the daggers in hand before you purchased them, with the exception of two that were sent to you. You only returned one dagger (which was one that you had in hand before you bought it) and I refunded you in full for it. That dagger, btw, was later sold to a dealer for a higher price than it was offered to you at.
                              You got some very nice, very rare ss daggers. As I recall, you posted them on GDC and everyone loved them. I have not seen a small-logo kissing krane for sale since. I also heard that you sold the Gembruch to another collector at a profit. Not sure what you have to complain about.
                              Also, not sure why you bring this up when the comment was simply about the grouping you posted. BTW, my comment was not meant to be negative, just a simple question.
                              Doug

Comment

Originally posted by DougO View Post
                                Rob,
                                You are the only collector that I have ever sold daggers to. You had the daggers in hand before you purchased them, with the exception of two that were sent to you. You only returned one dagger (which was one that you had in hand before you bought it) and I refunded you in full for it. That dagger, btw, was later sold to a dealer for a higher price than it was offered to you at.
                                You got some very nice, very rare ss daggers. As I recall, you posted them on GDC and everyone loved them. I have not seen a small-logo kissing krane for sale since. I also heard that you sold the Gembruch to another collector at a profit. Not sure what you have to complain about.
                                Also, not sure why you bring this up when the comment was simply about the grouping you posted. BTW, my comment was not meant to be negative, just a simple question.
                                Doug
                                Well that is funny , and I dont know why you are NOT beeing honest here . there are some people in England that you DID sell daggers to , and you pulled them the same trick as you did on me .
                                As a matter of fact , you also tried to pull a fast one on a guy at a show in Kassel .
                                The two chained SS daggers that you sold me without me seeing them , were in a TERRIBLE condition , and that is exactly what you did to the English collectors .

And again your not telling the truth , because the one that I did send back was the one I took from your house when I was there !

I dont want to ruin this nice thread , so this will be my last answer to you .

Doug , your hard work , and not fair in the hobby .
                                If you keep this up , there will be no collectors around that would want to do bussines with you.

I hope that your happy , because I am really NOT .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 28 users online. 0 members and 28 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X