• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help :-)

Maybe here can someone told me if this visor is ok or not!? Many thanks

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...wpost&t=389509

Visor

First off not my area of expertise but colored piping on SS visors is a minefield all by itself, thats probably the biggest obstacle you will have to overcome. However this is the best forum to tell you the truth and sometimes that hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Flanagan View Post
      First off not my area of expertise but colored piping on SS visors is a minefield all by itself, thats probably the biggest obstacle you will have to overcome. However this is the best forum to tell you the truth and sometimes that hurts!
      Hi, for sure this is the best adress, but it dont hurts me, i only will be sure, than i dont buy it thats all. Thanks

Comment

I thought you were finally admiting you need some professional help?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
          I thought you were finally admiting you need some professional help?
          Mhmmmmm

Comment

For me it would be a run away cap.
            In regards of the COA from DN, I have seen copy's of them in the past. So hard to say if it is really from him or not I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
              For me it would be a run away cap.
              In regards of the COA from DN, I have seen copy's of them in the past. So hard to say if it is really from him or not I think.
              So far as i know, its form him. But i can call him tomorrow and ask.

Comment

Most COAs are worth the paper they are printed on. I am not a hat guy but I would never buy something relying on someone elses opinion. If I did not have the skills to ascertain what is real or not with SS headgear (and I do not) I certainly would not be considering buying it.

Comment

I post know better pics i get form the owner incl. the insignias and better onces from the coa!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X