No announcement yet.

Stolen photo!!! Please look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two latest packages I had sent to me from Germany arrived with the full content. However it's apparent they had been opened and then re-sealed with a platstic tape. I find it quite disturbing not knowing who's behind this action. The Postal Service in Sweden is not allowed to open any letter without a permission from my part and the Custom Service needs valid suspicion

cheers
    Peter

Comment

If you paid by pay pal the only thing I could suggest is file a complaint with Pay Pal... You could go with a complaint of item not as described, it's tricky, sneacky but if it works, it works..

Joe

Comment

The same thing happened to me recently.

I paid for a Soldbuch from a German dealer. When the envelope arrived, it was sealed and had not been tampered with. On opening, there were two postcards and a piece of paper with only "page 2 of 2" on it, but no SB.

I contacted the seller who was adamant he sent it and that it must have been stolen whilst in the mail system.

I reiterated that the envelope had not been tampered with and sent pics of it to the dealer. I was subsequently offered items of equal value from his site. I ended up with items I didn't want as much as I did the SB, but at least I ended up with something.

In the last 4 months alone, I am currently out of pocket by €115.00 because of items "lost" or "stolen" in the mail. I dread to think what the total would be over the last 5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
          I once recieved an SS officers sword from Canada that turned out to be a broom stick wrapped in card.Because I had signed for it it was very hard to prove I had not actually got the sword.In the end myself and a group on GD.Com who had all been sold the same sword got a conviction and I recieved the sword via the police,Nightmare!
          Hi Jon,

You are a very Lucky man! How did you managed that? I bought for two year back an original SS-Untersturmführer’s Tunic with an applied LSSAH cuff title! Unfortunately I never received anything after my payment.

I went to the local police and they forced him to transfer me the money back. I was very pissed after all, because I preferred the merchandise. After all it cost me a lot of time without any profits!

Best Regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X