No announcement yet.

Questionable SS visors for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats bad but maybe he can get some money back by saying its a fraud and that this is not a vets treasure trove bringback but all lies!
    Terrible and very stupid not to have someone with knowledge to look at it first!
    What a shame! He should have known better, was too good to be true!
    kapitein

Comment

Well, I can't feel too sorry for him. He thought he was getting such a steal that he had to borrow money from his mother. His was totally blinded by greed. A good scammer always makes the victim think he is ripping off the grifter.

Comment

Oh god I feel sorry for your friend I really do but on the other hand if he knew the goring visor was fake wouldn't that throw the whole "yeah these are all from a vet who got them in the war" story out of the window and that,combined with the price,which is a also a warning sign should have prompted him to do some research first I run even the most pathetic item through here before purchasing. But still 6K is a hell of a lot to lose.

Hope he take the news well and everything works out for him.

Comment

Sad situation. The chance of making a recovery is likely not a reality. Legal action would cost far more than he laid out. It is always a bummer to hear of one of these situations.

Comment

at a show where there are many dealers, you can always try to sell it to others if they offer to low its a fake, only buy things you know

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X