Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Armband on e-stand opinions

Hi Guys,

I asked the seller to put this on hold, could I get some opinions.
    Thanks,
    kevin

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=386445

like i said before to some its BAD . but i guise thinks are only bad when its them saying it . i had one of these in hand my self saved the photos and this ones is its bad twin.
    Last edited by judas; 10-17-2009, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I cannot speak about the tag but the cloth looks period and typical.

Comment

I think the tag is ok, judging by basic factors such as proper Blue Ink and Z with slash and D code for Armband. Others may more more on tags than I though.

Comment

SS armband

It looks good to me, I like the way it is made, the way the disk is stitched to the red armband. I like the tag. Now I can not tell felt from wool by a picture.
          But it seems right. If you get a return guarantee from the seller in case it is not the right feeling wool and have some trust in the seller and this link proves favorable. The price is fair. I question whether it is good practice to put something on hold to run it through the forum unless you told him that was your intention. But I am new to this type of setting, maybe it is ethical.
          But in my opinion the Armband LOOKS good.
          Jack

Comment

seller is Expelled! imo dont sent him any money,and pass on the deal

Comment

I don't like the skinny swastika on an RZM armband.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Actually I told the seller I would take it, not just hold it. I was just checking before I sent cash. I will stand up to my end of deal. it was on the E-stand, so I would expect a right to return if not good.
                Regards,
                Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
                  seller is Expelled! imo dont sent him any money,and pass on the deal
                  Originally posted by KJV View Post
                  Hi Guys,

Actually I told the seller I would take it, not just hold it. I was just checking before I sent cash. I will stand up to my end of deal. it was on the E-stand, so I would expect a right to return if not good.
                  Regards,
                  Kevin
                  well save your self the time it ant good but if you think its ok so be it

Comment

Hi,

Actually I was going to purchase it, but from all the opinions, it not going to fly, besides I did not notice he was Expelled, I don't know the reason for it, but I'm sure it must be a good one.

Regards,
                    Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KJV View Post
                      Hi,

Actually I was going to purchase it, but from all the opinions, it not going to fly, besides I did not notice he was Expelled, I don't know the reason for it, but I'm sure it must be a good one.

Regards,
                      Kevin
                      Does anyone know why he was expelled? If it was for fraud, I hope the mods would let everyone know.

Comment

Ive seen many real armbands like this with skinny swaz but they are usually earlier cloth tags the sideways numbers.there is a famous pic of Himmler in an open topped mercedes with Wolff I believe they all have skinny black swastika cloth strips.This one is on the fence,but very few have I seen this clean,I own one thats extremely clean but it must have a slight yellowing to the roundel,this one may be the flash but its really white.There was another really good uncut cloth tagged one recently on the estand that is comparable to the one I own,must be sold by now.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X