Camo cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camo cover

HI I just got a helmet that turned out to be real with this camo cover on it I would like to know for sure if it is a fake I assume that it is but I would love to be wrong any help would be great thank you
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

post war

Comment

Thank you I also have this posted with the helmet and another memeber was saying it needed to be white on the inside but I was actually looking at other splinter covers posted in the helmet forum under camo covers and found one that is very close and not white on the inside? I am by no means an expert on these so I dont want to offend I just want to be sure thanks for the help

Comment

Bad got one just like it!

Comment

I'm fortunate to own a real one and I can say with a 1000% certainty that your is all wrong. Wrong cloth, wrong construction, wrong draw string, ect..... sorry

Comment

Thanks for the replys I appreciate the expertise the other one I was talking about is posted in the helmet section under camo covers 3 pages in and to my unknowing eye they look very close I would post the thread but I am still trying to figure it out. If I upset you mr. hess I am sorry I am not an expert such as yourself I collect ww2 american patches. cheers and thanks again for the help wolf76
                Last edited by huestur; 10-17-2009, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by huestur View Post
                  Thanks for the replys I appreciate the expertise the other one I was talking about is posted in the helmet section under camo covers 3 pages in and to my unknowing eye they look very close I would post the thread but I am still trying to figure it out. If I upset you mr. hess I am sorry I am not an expert such as yourself I collect ww2 american patches. cheers and thanks again for the help wolf76

Hello Huestur, no need to apologize, Im not an expert, dont pretend to be, I bought my camo cover as a repro many years ago, cant even remember from whom, maybe a show or something, I just saw it, and it looked presentable, and for th 15 dollars it cost, I was happy with it. I've been offered good ones, and feel they are even more rare than their ss counterparts, should have picked one up a long time ago, just never did, too busy chasing other stuff.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X