X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hesslich

Let's see the wrap.

Comment

Hi guys,the wrap is not mine but if owner will send me pictures to share i will post it for you guys.

regards,

eddie

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
        I tend to agree. While I am not as certain as Robert, I see far less cause for concern that some others have voiced...and I am, by nature, a skeptic.

I was deliberately slow to respond on this one, because I knee-jerked an answer on another forum recently, which I would not have given, had I taken time to do a more careful evaluation. However, I have looked this one over several times now, and I still like it.

Brad
        Hi Brad,
        thank you for your comment,i am learning with help of experienced collectors and appreciate all comments.

regards,

eddie

Comment

I would also like to see the wrap, as far as uv glow, they sell uv "glow away" for white tail ( sorry I'm from the east) deer hunters clothing. Have not seen how the spray would work on insignia yet but something to think about.
          Lastly I'm just not particularly crazy about the shape of the head,Sonny

Comment

That tab posted by Robin is fantastic.
            Regards
            Mametz

Comment

Originally posted by mametz View Post
              That tab posted by Robin is fantastic.
              Regards
              Mametz
              Here's the back...................
              Attached Files

Comment

Robin, that is a real beauty!

Comment

Tab

I'm certainly no expert on bullion tabs, but after looking at Robin's tab, as well as other originals I've seen, it's hard to believe that the first tab posted is authentic, as it exhibits nowhere near the same workmanship. Whether it's a runic, or a skull pattern, the embroidery should be tight. Maybe they made some sloppy ones like this, but I wouldn't buy one that looked like that. I AM willing, however, to examine Robin's tab much closer if he sends it to me. And, of course, such items sometimes take YEARS to evaluate correctly!!

Comment

I agree,Robin's example is FANTASTIC
                    I wish i will have one like this one day and hopefully on uniform

regards,

eddie

Comment

Wow !!!!

Comment

Hi guys, images of the wrap:
                        http://www.reichsbunker.com/tk.asp
                        Last edited by azazello; 10-18-2009, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Click on image to see hi-res image

Comment

Comment

hey, nice wrap

Comment

Azazello or bnz 42, whoever ownes this wrap, please spread the button holes on the lapel for us, in other words we need to see the inside of the stitching of the hole. Also is the material inside black or dark grey linen, I can't make it out from the pictures.
                                On the rear and side of the outside of the wrap there is stitching that makes up a upside "T" pattern could we see that. It holds the inside material.
                                Please spread the cuff again but this time don't show the button, just lay it flat as if it is buttoned I want to see the stitching from both sides of the bottom of the sleeve.
                                A close up of the eagle and how it is sewed would help.
                                Please don't get upset mistakes are made many times in this hobby, your looking at ss panzer wrappers, real ones are really quite rare. best Sonny

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X