Help with group of 3 cloth SS eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with group of 3 cloth SS eagles

These 3 eagles are on a wool backing and do not glow. But one looks as if it caught the west nile and gave it too the others, any opinions. I could use some help. I do not like them a friend says they are good. I do not own them, and good or bad is sometimes in the eye of the owner.
    Thanks
    Jack
    Attached Files

single enlarged

single enlarged
    Attached Files

Comment

a second one enlarged

a second one enlarged
      Attached Files

Comment

backside

backside
        Attached Files

Comment

Certainly not my taste either - and the positioning on the cloth would mean a major waste of material . They did travel in flocks , but in tighter formation ..
          Attached Files

Comment

I have not a good feeling with those eagles start this thread, sorry but in my opinion are not originals.
            Luca
            Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Thanks

You just confirmed my opinion, now I get to be he bad guy and tell some one the truth. Should I have posted this elsewhere. Should I of started a new thread ? And now that I feel I have the answers I need, can I / or should I request that this thread be eliminated. I am a little new to this and in the early 90's webspace was the most important factor. Is it today ? Anyway I thank you guys for helping me out with this. I did not like the stitching it was the absolute worst looking eagles I had ever seen.
              Jack

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X