No announcement yet.

3 SS Leaders beltbuckles found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The photo looks cool, but the gun has been photoshopped in, which I find odd...

Comment

Originally posted by Arran View Post
      The photo looks cool, but the gun has been photoshopped in, which I find odd...
      I dont know what you mean... the first or the second

Comment

With a user name "gravedigga" im kinda doubting the appropriate "respect" involved with these digs IMO only, Johnno.

Comment

Dude whats up with all the chicks on the imageshack thing. Some are very hot.

Comment

Originally posted by helmuthunter View Post
            With a user name "gravedigga" im kinda doubting the appropriate "respect" involved with these digs IMO only, Johnno.
            Sorry but I`ve got the name since 6 years - a nick is only a name nothing more.

@elvis I meant nobody can see this if my pics on private - defunct

GG

Comment

Originally posted by GraveDigga View Post
              I dont know what you mean... the first or the second

My sincere apologies if I'm mistaken, but when I looked at the full sized version of the pic with you(?) holding the MP40, the gun looked like it was added, and not what was in the original pic. The resolution and shadows in certain spots (esp. around the hands) just looked odd. Again, if I'm just seeing things, my apologies...

Comment

My sincere apologies if I'm mistaken, but when I looked at the full sized version of the pic with you(?) holding the MP40, the gun looked like it was added, and not what was in the original pic. The resolution and shadows in certain spots (esp. around the hands) just looked odd. Again, if I'm just seeing things, my apologies...
                Where there a gun ? I was looking at the pictures of the ladies

Comment

i dig your tatoos it looks like the STG went defective and was stripped of needed parts
                  Last edited by SSkrieg; 09-13-2009, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Newby View Post
                    Where there a gun ? I was looking at the pictures of the ladies
                    yeah me too

they sure didnt look ground dug

nice work

Comment

Not a problem Arran
                      I know what you mean - at my left hand its looks like an unreal shaddow but its only my bike-glove, look at my thumb and you will see it.

Comment

very nice finds!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X