SS tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS tabs

Hey guys, I've been swamped with PMs after I posted a picture of a small box of items I picked out of an attic a few weeks ago. The last picture is of the box of stuff where all these pieces have lived together for the past 64 years. Anyway, the PMs I'm getting center around these early SS tabs which I have. Any info on these would be appreciated as I am not an SS guy. Thanks, Alex
    Attached Files

SS tabs back

back
    Attached Files

Comment

box

box of stuff
      Attached Files

Comment

SS tab

Closeup of one tab
        Attached Files

Comment

Id say you have some nice stuff, Could be early when the ss started working under the sa or possibly SA that had a black unit backround like some of the coffee can hats that used black on the hat. But still an envious scoop nevertheless. There is still lots out there to be discovered , and i hope someone can ID these positively as to the unit, so congratulations on a great find we all wish for when out looking. I really enjoy seeing stuff like that pop out every now and again.

Comment

These are pre-1934 tabs for an SS Motorized Sturm. My list does not identify the home Oberabschnitte of this unit (#17), but I'm sure someone will be able to fill in the blanks...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X