SS poster for recruiting french volunteer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS poster

Hi, I have the recruiting magazine with the same cover.

Ysto

Comment

Originally posted by Uscha View Post
      and i have found this one(without writing).i think all poster of this thread are good ones(imo).
      i think so... but the question of the writing type it's interesting.

some years ago (7?) where found hundreds posters not writed.... and 4/5 years ago were found posters with the classic writing we can see on the first post.

the price of these poster fallen... from initially 7/800 euro to 250 and less (i paid one 200 euro or 150....)

Comment

Here's my poster hope you like it
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ysto View Post
          Hi, I have the recruiting magazine with the same cover.

Ysto

ysto can you post a picture from the magazine please?

Comment

In regards to the gluing of specific addresses, etc on SS posters,
            mine also has an address glued on.
            here is the whole poster, and in next post i will do closeup to show the glued on part
            Attached Files

Comment

this shows the pasted in piece
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                In regards to the gluing of specific addresses, etc on SS posters,
                mine also has an address glued on.
                here is the whole poster, and in next post i will do closeup to show the glued on part
                very nice poster.so we see it was common practice with the glued adress.

Comment

I have 2 of this posters; one with the adress on the orange zone like the first posted and one blank; they are VERY different each other and I belive the one with the adress is a post war fake.

Comment

few years ago i have seen in czech republic a lot of this posters 100 euro each,so in my opinion most of this posters offered for sale are FAKE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                      I have 2 of this posters; one with the adress on the orange zone like the first posted and one blank; they are VERY different each other and I belive the one with the adress is a post war fake.

TK - can you post a side by side comparison of your two posters??

Comment

I don't actually have the stuff right here, I'm sorry.
                        I must add that the font on the first poster posted here is a modern font IMHO.
                        I strongly suggest to compare the big Runes and the white thin border around them on both of the examples....you will find the answer!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X