No announcement yet.

SS TK honor ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The upper ring from Antonio post is named to Hofler, dated 21 .6 .44 .

Just to note. To whom the second fake is named?

Originally posted by Antonio Scapini View Post
    Have a look at a couple of "certified" originals Don rings...
    I handled some that were so ugly, that a blind child could understand they were fakes. But they had the COA, and with pictures too! So they must be original!

As someone (I don't tell you who, but you can of course understand!) said "If Don says it is good, than it is..."

Laugh at that, and don't care.
    The difference between you and them is that you are a gentleman.

Times are changed. And they will change even more in the next months. Some BIG surprises are coming...

Comment

please correct me if wrong,,, I believe the main problem was that the 'Frank' ring from Kai is a different ring [?].. Are they of the same date?

J.R., if a friendship went south because of a ring they weren't your friend to start with..

I agree, things will be changing soon for the HR this year. Certs are what they are,,a piece of paper,,,best used to let your grandchildren draw on..............

Comment

I handled some that were so ugly, that a blind child could understand they were fakes. But they had the COA, and with pictures too! So they must be original!

As someone (I don't tell you who, but you can of course understand!) said "If Don says it is good, than it is..."

Times are changed. And they will change even more in the next months. Some BIG surprises are coming...
        Antonio, are you sure th ring on the far left at the bottom is an original?

I've never seen a skull that looks like that on a HR. It looks like a grinning jack-o-lantern. Ugliest thing I've seen. Comparing it to the casting made from an original, and the original on the far right, different rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaspare View Post
          please correct me if wrong,,, I believe the main problem was that the 'Frank' ring from Kai is a different ring [?].. Are they of the same date?

J.R., if a friendship went south because of a ring they weren't your friend to start with..

I agree, things will be changing soon for the HR this year. Certs are what they are,,a piece of paper,,,best used to let your grandchildren draw on..............

Yes this is other ring, it was far years ago and this is all shots that I saved

Comment

If I have to judge by this pic and wishing to be sincere, all four rings appear questionable.

As someone said "checking SSHr originality by pics alone is getting harder day by day" ........and I agree.

Ric
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Ferrari View Post
              If I have to judge by this pic and wishing to be sincere, all four rings appear questionable.

As someone said "checking SSHr originality by pics alone is getting harder day by day" ........and I agree.

Ric
              On which basis do you "judge" Ric?

Can you educate us on how these rings were made?
              Or your "judgement" is based (as usual) on a fantasy theory that has no evidences?

Oh.... Do you have an opinion? Really?

If Don says it is god, than it is
              This is your knowledge and opinion on TK rings: NOTHING.
              Exactly the knowledge you have in this field: NOTHING.
              Just check your posts: an enormous amount of NOTHING.

I remember your "proofs" like this:
              Most specialized collectors vote for die pressed way
              Who are these "most specialized collectors"? Where are they?

"VOTE"?!?!?!?! Is this a joke or what?!?
              If you are not able to recognize how an item is made, why do sell your words as truth?

Is due to people like you that the TK ring fields was for too much years in the hands of one/few, because, as you said, you were scared.

Please, stop bothering us, your time is ended, exactly as it is ended the time when the TK ring field was in the hands of one/few.
              Your opinion worths exactly like the noise of a flying fly.

The truth is coming, with something you never known/serached/posted: REAL EVIDENCES.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
              - THE SS TK RING
              - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
              - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
              - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Symonds View Post
                Antonio, are you sure th ring on the far left at the bottom is an original?

I've never seen a skull that looks like that on a HR. It looks like a grinning jack-o-lantern. Ugliest thing I've seen. Comparing it to the casting made from an original, and the original on the far right, different rings.
                Hi Gary, yes, you are right, in the picture it looks like a grinning jack-o-lantern.

It is due to a couple of "hits" on the skull; especially one on teeth that "moved" a couple of them.
                This ring is a late 1942, and is very interesting for other details. You will see it in several pictures in a upcoming book...
                Attached Files

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
                - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

On which basis do you "judge" Ric?

Can you educate us on how these rings were made?
                  Or your "judgement" is based (as usual) on a fantasy theory that has no evidences?

Oh.... Do you have an opinion? Really?

This is your knowledge and opinion on TK rings: NOTHING.
                  Exactly the knowledge you have in this field: NOTHING.
                  Just check your posts: an enormous amount of NOTHING.

I remember your "proofs" like this:

Who are these "most specialized collectors"? Where are they?

"VOTE"?!?!?!?! Is this a joke or what?!?
                  If you are not able to recognize how an item is made, why do sell your words as truth?

Is due to people like you that the TK ring fields was for too much years in the hands of one/few, because, as you said, you were scared.

Please, stop bothering us, your time is ended, exactly as it is ended the time when the TK ring field was in the hands of one/few.
                  Your opinion worths exactly like the noise of a flying fly.

The truth is coming, with something you never known/serached/posted: REAL EVIDENCES.
                  ...………...
                  Last edited by Ric Ferrari; 01-14-2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

If Don says it is good, than it is
                    ...………...

In the meanwhile, can you tell us WHO are these "most specialized collectors" you said that VOTED for die pressed? (Are you included in the list?)

Or is this a top secret like the proof to support your fake die stricking theory?

Seems like no one left but you, alone, exactly like the surfist below...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Antonio Scapini; 01-15-2020, 11:39 AM.

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
                    - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

It makes no sence to show small bad pics to support argument, when you do not provide sufficient information. Sufficient information is to provide at least information on graving - date and name , since with this information everyone can try to find out more and better photos and make own conclusions.

I understand that you are trying to demonstrate cast hole in the back of the ring, but still if you argue with particular ring, you have to provide more information in order to let your readers to come to their own conclusions.

Jan
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lartiste View Post
                        It makes no sence to show small bad pics to support argument, when you do not provide sufficient information. Sufficient information is to provide at least information on graving - date and name , since with this information everyone can try to find out more and better photos and make own conclusions.

I understand that you are trying to demonstrate cast hole in the back of the ring, but still if you argue with particular ring, you have to provide more information in order to let your readers to come to their own conclusions.

Jan
                        Of course.

How many pictures do you need Jan?
                        Just ask, I handled the ring, and I can show you all what you need.
                        Anyway this ring was already seen here on WAF, I already posted the link in the past.
                        I simply thought no need further discussion on a cheap, ugly, one looker cast fake like this.
                        But if you need more pictures, just ask, I'll be happy to show you...

https://www.mymilitaria.it/liste_05/...ing_abraso.htm
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Antonio Scapini; 01-15-2020, 01:03 PM.

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
                        - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Of course.

Anyway this ring was already seen here on WAF, I already posted the link in the past.
                          I simply thought no need further discussion on a cheap, ugly, one looker cast fake like this.

Many thanks Antonio, I only noticed Andy’s ring, not the second one.

Provided that Don certified this ring, then the whole system of CoA's is dead and Don is either blind or is selling the CoA's. What I do not understand then, why Don denied to paper the ring which is subject of this thread. Which seems to be good indeed.

I never fully understood why people demanding CoA's as proof of authenticity since one must rely on his eyes, not CoA. But now collectors have to understand that they have to rely on their selves. And study the subject. I hope you will provide details concerning the 4 rings on the strip you are using in your book.

Finally I do not understand whether Don, but Andy also, were always working same way and internet disclosed their wrongdoing or whether something changed with age.

Jan

Comment

Of course.

Don's CoA describes the ring like a ground dug one, so I would like to see engraving close-ups.

Are you able to show them ?

Ric

Comment

Don's CoA describes the ring like a ground dug one, so I would like to see engraving close-ups.

Are you able to show them ?

Ric
                              Don says there is not any engraving. If you want to see dug out rings, please see http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=542226&page=5 and if you want to see ring dug out from pond, please see http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=591953&page=2.

You will notice, that the engraving even in respect of ring found in pond is not completely gone.

Comment

Originally posted by lartiste View Post
                                Don says there is not any engraving. If you want to see dug out rings, please see http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=542226&page=5 and if you want to see ring dug out from pond, please see http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=591953&page=2.

You will notice, that the engraving even in respect of ring found in pond is not completely gone.
                                Ground dug rings may still show a nice and crisp engraving, in spite of a band seriously damnaged by the ground.

Since the ring certified by Don as original is a ground dug item but without engraving, I will not comment it.

Ric

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X