m43 trapezoid ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m43 trapezoid ok?

I think this one is good but lets hear some more opinions.
    If real what are the going prices for these? Didnt see any on the estand
    Attached Files

label is torn into two pieces
    Attached Files

Comment

The trap is original, but I question the RZM tag.

Comment

lets hear some more.

Comment

Yep a very nice original.

Comment

RZM Tag

With the sides folded in, I am convinced the tag was added at some time. This could be an original tag however, but possibly from some other item, like a tropical sleeve eagle. The A code would be appropriate for this type of weaving as a side note.
            Peter

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
              The trap is original, but I question the RZM tag.
              Agree 100%

Ian.

Comment

ss m/43 trapezoid

Manions price guide 2007/08 has the same insignia listed for an average price of $833.00.Thats Manions i am sure some of the other guys will help you with the price.Nice to see an original of a rare insignia.collect36

Comment

Originally posted by COLLECT36 View Post
                  Manions price guide 2007/08 has the same insignia listed for an average price of $833.00.Thats Manions i am sure some of the other guys will help you with the price.Nice to see an original of a rare insignia.collect36
                  I'll cut you a real deal and sell them to you for only $700 each . How many of this "rare" item would you like?

Comment

I'll cut you a real deal and sell them to you for only $700 each . How many of this "rare" item would you like?

It's NOT nice to show off Bradley ! now go and stand at the back of the class

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                      It's NOT nice to show off Bradley ! now go and stand at the back of the class

Ian
                      Hey there, Ian.

I wasn't bragging about having a huge stash of these. In fact, I don't have any duplicates of the traps in my collection. However, if someone were willing to pay what that Mannion's book claims they are worth, I know that I could scare up a bunch for half that price in fairly short order to turn a quick profit!

Cheers,
                      Brad

Comment

... and is this-one rare to?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just trying to help the guy out.Idont want to buy anything,,,no need to get bitchy about it!!! collect36

Comment

Trap

Well, they may not be really rare, but when a 2-inch piece of embroidery sells for over $400, you could certainly challenge the notion that it's prevalent.

Comment

Originally posted by COLLECT36 View Post
                              Just trying to help the guy out.Idont want to buy anything,,,no need to get bitchy about it!!! collect36
                              Bitchy? What part of New York are you from there, Mr. Sensitive, Greenwich Village?!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X