No announcement yet.

DOT (Pea pattern) camo Pzr wrapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, a very very badddddd copy. When someone is offering up what purports to be an unissued SS Camo panzer wrapper for less than what a unissued Heer M36 sells for these days, that should be a very telling sign!
    I still say the older Janke copies of this were the best, I had a set, and if you dont want to shell out 10K++ for a real set, then its not a bad option. A couple years back I saw the VERY same Janke piece I owned and sold as a repro in a very well known collectors collection. I simply did not have the heart to tell him it was bad. The middleman had put on a good eagle but, still bad. I had marked the interior of the jacket in a way to see if it every floated by again, and Im not kidding, it was the same jacket. Sad, so I do understand why some people say repros end up hurting someone down the road even if bought as repros.
    Last edited by Scott A. Hess; 01-22-2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

they "LOW" buy it now price and the abundance of tailoring constructions details in the description are always a red flag... because if somebody knows so much about what to look for in an original specimen why should he sell it for 1/4 of the value?

Comment

Even to my untrained in camo eyes, the sewing looks very poor. The price is probably the first clue. Keep up the search...you have to strike gold at some point!
        Richard

Comment

I am agree with comments below Nick, it's a poor copy.
          Luca
          Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X