SS uniforms discussion please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both, panzer wrapper and dot44 4 pockets are bad
    This type of repros was largely distribued 10 years ago by some companies like HSC and N&T ...

Note on the 4 pockets the attempt to replicate the Italian lining , size marking for an Allien , and the wrong SS-BW

Comment

all repros,i thnink you or this individual who sold you this repros has contact me some time ago and sent my photos from this item,my opinion was

Comment

Originally posted by Bobwirtz View Post
        You'll hurt their itty-bitty feelings, get angry and then getting a refund will become complicated. Make up something plausible when taking something back.

Bob
        ...saints words.

sorry for you. and... good luck!

Comment

I hope you can get your money back.
          Mike

Comment

Its all been said pretty much, your friend either knows nothing about this area of collecting and made honest mistakes, or knows a lot, and has chosen to take advantage of you. The fact that all pieces seem to be from the same manufacturer and condition, no wear and just a few washings (not to mention just being obviously repros) however leads me to believe the later.

Comment

George these look way to good for original WW2 issue.They look like they were washed several time in hot water to fade, there should be thin spots or rips in them I mean the soldier were not kind to them in the war. Also I notice a SS-BW marking in one of the tunics. I was always told to stay away from that mark since it's the most reproduced marking.
              Joe

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X