Matchbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matchbox

What that is? Fantasy or genuine? First time I see this and it is offered to me for sale. It is the only photo I have so far.
    TIA
    Attached Files
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Hi JP,, Be careful.. They have been making a bunch of these lately.. Useing book plates,, small advertisements,, reducing posters, etc.. I would not trust any of them...

Comment

Matchbook

If you find one with the Zig-Zag guy on the cover, you're probably OK. Good advice from Gaspare.

Comment

Thank You Guys! So none has been made pre-1945 for funds rising or such activity?
        Jean Pierre Redeuilh
        All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Match Box

Originally posted by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
          Thank You Guys! So none has been made pre-1945 for funds rising or such activity?
          Sorry, not this one. The skull and swastika image was taken from an original item from Kris Andersonson website, Oakleafmilitaria. Follow this link.

http://www.oakleafmilitaria.com/0810p2.html

If you look at the flaws/slight damage areas in the swastika background they are the same. The matchbox is a complete fraud.

Regards, Peter

Comment

...if the matches are in the shape of a swastika, you have a real one...
            Pieter.
            SUUM CUIQUE ...
            sigpic

Comment

Crap-box!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X