No announcement yet.

period image SS camo clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I see it, its a period WW2 picture showing a interresting field altered plane tree smock with luftwaffe white plastick RiRi zipper and sewn on breast pockets, wich is not uncommon. the problem is the heads wich I suspect is manipulated. If so, I wouold love to see the original picture.

Best regards, Tom.

Comment

Photo

Stand up and back away from your computer. The further away you get from the computer, the funnier the guy's head on the left looks. These "silly soldiers" just don't look kosher, as they say down at the deli.

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
        Stand up and back away from your computer. The further away you get from the computer, the funnier the guy's head on the left looks. These "silly soldiers" just don't look kosher, as they say down at the deli.

Chritin slater & dustin hoffman

Comment

Originally posted by Tommaso View Post
          I saw them before, I think they were Chetniks of Serbia.
          That is correct! These are perhaps brothers and they're captioned as being Chetnik fighters...
          It does look weird now that I've taken a second look at this enlarged scanned image.
          Funny comments! Their heads don't "pop out" like that (bobble head dolls almost!) on the original sized image! I have no idea if its been altered...I focussed more on the uniforms...
          I'm a uniform collector...but the source info is as follows:
          (source: "Album srpskih četnika gen.D.Mihailovića u 1000 slika", M.Samardžić)
          Last edited by NickG; 09-12-2008, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X