SS Tunic Opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DKNYC71 View Post
    And lastly, anyone who thinks this cufftitle is authentic should switch to collecting beanie babies: http://www.hannahsreich.co.uk/shop/v...h=1802&phqu=10
    ONCE AGAIN, THE UNINFORMED MAKE STATEMENTS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING AT. IF I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER, I KEEP MY MOUTH CLOSED.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post

And lastly, anyone who thinks this cufftitle is authentic should switch to collecting beanie babies

may I ask what you collect?

Comment

SS Tunic Opinions.

I wish all the good forum members great luck and success in patronizing such amazing establishments as Hannas Reich, Grenadier Militraia, and other such fine places, where at any given time a colllector can build an instant collection in rare SS camo, headgear, uniforms and insignia, and do it at a bargain price to boot! I have been asked several questions to give specific examples as to why something is not right and/or bad, well like Willie Zahn (one of the hobbys greats!) in the Para forum would say, if anyone needs to be explained why something is bad, it is simply not worth getting into. "I only state my reservation and opinion" Nevetheless I wish all the good forum members all the best!

Comment

With all due respect DKNY, I see no problem in trying to think outside the box or in having an opinion different than others. We are all here to learn.

I might politely suggest that somehow you are maybe not equivalent in experience to Willi Zahn. I know I never will be.

Thank you for your opinion. I like beanie babies too....

Comment

for our beloved little ones, I assume the price will now increase instantly for the massive interest
            Attached Files

Comment

I wish all the good forum members great luck and success in patronizing such amazing establishments as Hannas Reich, Grenadier Militraia, and other such fine places, where at any given time a colllector can build an instant collection in rare SS camo, headgear, uniforms and insignia, and do it at a bargain price to boot! I have been asked several questions to give specific examples as to why something is not right and/or bad, well like Willie Zahn (one of the hobbys greats!) in the Para forum would say, if anyone needs to be explained why something is bad, it is simply not worth getting into. "I only state my reservation and opinion" Nevetheless I wish all the good forum members all the best!
              IF ANYONE NEEDS TO EXPLAINED WHY SOMETHING IS SIMPLY NOT WORTH GETTING INTO
              this says it all what a bad ATTITUDE on his part what are these forms for hmmm i remembered this secret sequel crap on another site .as for the price may i ask what you think some one needs to pay for a real ss tunic . $6000 pounds is $18000 down here i think that is a hell of a lot

Comment

SS Tunic Opinions.

Comment

SS Tunic Opinions.

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                  for our beloved little ones, I assume the price will now increase instantly for the massive interest

Comment

SS Tunic Opinions.

Originally posted by judas View Post
                    IF ANYONE NEEDS TO EXPLAINED WHY SOMETHING IS SIMPLY NOT WORTH GETTING INTO
                    this says it all what a bad ATTITUDE on his part what are these forms for hmmm i remembered this secret sequel crap on another site .as for the price may i ask what you think some one needs to pay for a real ss tunic . $6000 pounds is $18000 down here i think that is a hell of a lot
                    Here in the US authentic/un-touched SS uniforms range between $15,000 and $35,000 USD, $15,000 being a simple tunic with no history and no cufftitle, but nevetheless untouched 100% original. Un-touched Waffen SS tunics come along very rarely perhaps one or two a year. On the other hand, if you are looking for put-together (at best) or all around quality fakes, you can purchase them all day long on many websites or any given militaria show!

Comment

Here in the US authentic/un-touched SS uniforms range between $15,000 and $35,000 USD, $15,000 being a simple tunic with no history and no cufftitle, but nevetheless untouched 100% original. Un-touched Waffen SS tunics come along very rarely perhaps one or two a year. On the other hand, if you are looking for put-together (at best) or all around quality fakes, you can purchase them all day long on many websites or any given militaria show!
                      thanks ! this price think blows my mind all the time. i remember some one we all know saying you could not get a real one under $10000 now its 15000 up .as for some of these tunics you are talking about HANNNAS had a nice black tunic .its still on there but sold and i for one can say i do not see any think wrong with it .thanks
                      but then that can not be classed as waffen but its still ss

Comment

Original?

Comment

For one you have to have the experience to be able to say what youre saying and have it be taken seriously. Show us what SS tunic you have paid for and tell us from whom and the background history that makes it real. Spending money on a tunic with no history from some Glamour dealer because people love him doesnt make an item original and untouched.
                          It is no better than buying from any other source to be honest you yourself have to be the judge of the item not the seller or the community.
                          This ploy to make it seem that there are only a few dealers who only deal under wraps for such tunics is an old broken record.

Its not like me to defend guys who make money im a bit of a leftist in that arena and am no stranger to dealer critique. Ive learned to just pick what you like and be happy with it.

Comment

There is a good bit more SS stuff stashed about then many would suspect.There is also a lot still in the hands of vets and their families. In fact a great deal of American Civil War and Revolutionary War artifacts still pop up out of the woodwork. Those who don't find much or who are not connected with serious collectors sometimes can't believe it when they see a large amount of material at once because they rarely run across it. Basically "if I can't find it, no one else can either".

Comment

I'm still crying for the missed TV Ostmark cuffTitle..
                              ...when we saw for sell on a dealer website a SS camo smock in early Plan tree 5/6 in first pattern? in many years of collecting I cant remember...

Lorenz

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                              I am sick I missed this exceptionally rare and desireable version of the Totenkopf cuff title. Absolutely original.

Bob Hritz

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post
                                Agreed!

So does that mean you and I Bob are going to start collecting "beanie babies"
                                Hello Gary W., I dont understend, TK cuff is Original or fake?

I think that is absolutely BAD IMO.

Thanks for your opinion

Best regards Milan
                                Last edited by Milan Gard; 07-28-2008, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X