X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another
    Attached Files

Comment

and another...there are not unfortunately enough period photos showing close ups of eagles worn and used so when I see a one of a kind it doesnt bother me like a series does i.e. the Seider eagles.

Its all about what you will accept each person has thier own ideas of whats good and whats not.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by John Pic; 05-26-2008, 11:04 AM.

Comment

John, thanks for posting those. I understand what your saying about sometimes it looks like a 6 year old has made some of these, but the symetrics of them remain constant, that is in the lines of the bird within its central construction.

I think that is what makes all this so interesting is the fact that what they may have accepted then is scurtinized today for what is wrong more than right, and as usual it all falls back to one word - money.

Back then in the scheme of things the bird was a little more expensive than supper. Today the bird alone could be a down payment on a used car, and that is a big difference.

The one bird you've shown with the legs that look like they had pants fall down on them and bunch up cracks me up and makes me laff. I wonder what the joke was when the first one of those was produced.

As illustrated prior, in the end if the item is 900.00, 9,000.00 or 90,000.00 one has to ask themselves if they are comfortable with what they are committing to.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X