Two German rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two German rings

Well i dont know if this is the right place to start this thread but i try.

What about those two rings?

Andy
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

These look like Finnish rings.
        If you post the marks I might be able to ID the city they were made in and exact date...

Comment

not Finnish, but I think they are Swedish..........I can check it tomorrow for sure.......or if you have access to a book called "Rƶrelsen som dƶmdes ohƶrd"

I am pretty sure they are two original Swedish NS-related rings.

Comment

Thanks Peppe

I dont have that book.
            So if you have some more info i would be happy.
            The rings came along withs some Swedish party badges and pins.

Andy

Comment

today IĀ“m 99,9 % sure that there are Swedish NS-rings I think they were called "Kamratringar" (comrades rings)

Tomorrow when I have checked some reference material I will be 100 % sure.

Comment

The rings are in two different sizes, i think that they are for a man and a whoman.
                Could it be some engagement rings?

Andy

Comment

could be....will check tomorrow and see if I can get the exact info for you......

Comment

my mistake! yes Swedish!!
                    There is a good topic on them on GDC we had a while ago..
                    2 nice condition and interesting rings..
                    If you can please post some shots of the inside band markings...Thanks ,G.

Comment

Hi!

CouldnĀ“t find the reference info that I was looking for, it was in an old war time Swedish NS Newspaper, there they had an advertisement for these types of rings and some other rings. If I remember correctly they where sold by the Swedish NS-movement to raise funds.

I think these particular rings are refered to as "Sol ringar" (Sun rings), they could have been used as a wedding band, but also for other purposes.

If I ever again find that add, I will scan it and post it here...........

Comment

hi guys, just a quick one: were these rings meant to be "engagement rings set" ?
                        max

Comment

Gaspare

Do you have a link to GDC about the rings?

Andy

Comment

yes, its the Kamratring (Comrades ring) of the NSAP...
                            There is also another ring topic i just couldn't find it,and also a cufflink topic with a bunch of different countries pieces,,
                            ,,but here's the one with the small advertisement:
                            http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/forums...563#2170046563

Comment

I spoke with an advanced swedish NS-collector today, he told me that there excists very good copies of these rings, with stamps and everything, made by a swedish silver-smith.

Although the ones posted here looks good, but it is hard to tell for 100 % with these pics.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X