Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Leutnant Panzer Shoulder Boards: opinions

Hello,
    I would like to ask what do you think about this SS Panzer Officer shoulder boards. I don't know what the "k" ciphers means, anybody knows?
    Thank you very much,
    Achille

Last edited by Achille; 05-23-2008, 08:12 AM.

You need better close up photos than these... pay particular attention to a close up of the waffenfarben.

Bob

Comment

The K is for Kraftfahrtruppen and the pink waffen farbe was worn with this service in the SS. Although most books say light pink was the correct color it probably wouldnt be unusual that varying shades of pink were worn just as in the Heer Gebirgsjaeger units where you often see differing shades of green used. Whether the boards are original or not I cant tell by the pictures.

Comment

Pictures are much too blury and small, but the ciphers look like they were added very recently...

Can you post better quality, larger images?

Rob

Comment

Gentlemen, thank you very much for your reply. I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, I will post some better soon.

Comment

The waffenfarben looks RED in all the photos except the last one where you can see a little of it from the bottom view --- it's pink there no doubt. So the photography is also distorting the colors.

Bob

Comment

I don't know why, buy all the pictures I takes are orrible, I will try with another camera. The waffenfarbe is absolutely pink, and the shoulder boards are really not so shiny..

Comment

From the pictures provided, I would pass on them.

Lasse

Comment

Originally posted by Achille View Post
                  I don't know why, buy all the pictures I takes are orrible, I will try with another camera. The waffenfarbe is absolutely pink, and the shoulder boards are really not so shiny..
                  Try outdoor with day light
                  Luca
                  Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X