SS-Ritterkreuztraeger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John P. Moore View Post
    People here should be aware that Rudolf von Ribbentrop is still living. From what I know about his military career he was successful on his own merits. It's no wonder that collectors generally have an unfavorable reputation with veterans after some of the mindless comments that I have seen here. This thread needs to disappear.

John
    True words!

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
      One of my female friends back home earned a bronze star with V device for putting down 5 enemy combatants when her convoy was attacked.
      A female soldier from South East Texas was awarded the Silver Star last week for combat actions. Her actions had to do with pulling several wounded soldiers to safety while under fire. I recall there was another Silver Star awarded to a male as well for his actions at the same combat site.

Hats Off to all of our brave troops!

Comment

Originally posted by Texasuberalles View Post
        A female soldier from South East Texas was awarded the Silver Star last week for combat actions. Her actions had to do with pulling several wounded soldiers to safety while under fire. I recall there was another Silver Star awarded to a male as well for his actions at the same combat site.

Hats Off to all of our brave troops!
        she deserves to be honored. which changes nothing at all. men by very large margins would, I'm sure, much rather have other men as opposed to women around during "crunch time."

can I prove it? no. but a simple survety of male soldiers' preferences - by, say, stars & stripes - would. will such a survey be done? don't be ridiculous.

Comment

The caption date on this is 1939 so I don't suppose it is OUR boy, but the younger of the Ribbentrop sprogs.
          Attached Files

Comment

Well

That is Adolph von Ribbentrop. An educated guess.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X