Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Drilich Feldbluse

Friends

I am sorry for bad photos, now! Please, all opinions.

Drillich feldbluse with SS insignias, original or fake?

Regards Milan

First red flag is the fact that there is a rank mismatch between the collar tab (rottenfuhrer) and the sleeve rank pip (oberschutze). Insignia would need closer examination - I would be very careful here that this is not an "improved" heer tunic.

Mike

Comment

I don't collect tunics, just broadening my horizons. But how about the existance of the 3 belt loop holes on this tunic. Shouldn't SS have 2 holes?

Comment

I'd like to see collar tabs if is possible.
        Luca
        Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Very early SS drill tunics had three holes (as did other early SS tunics) - however this is not an SS tunic (IMHO).

Mike

Comment

I'm with Mike on his opinion. I also don't care for machine-sewn sleeve ranks. These usually didn't stay on very long before the owner moved up in the ranks and was promoted... these were usually always hand-stitched. Yes, mismatch between sleeve and collar tab rank. Don't like the shoulder strap piping from the pictures... look like Army that has been upped in price! Be very careful.

Bob

Comment

Thanks all!

I have now new better photos with uniform details. Is any chance?

Comment

Sorry but the rank collar tab is bad - and there isn't much else I like. In would avoid unless you just need a beat up heer HBT tunic.

Mike

Comment

both tabs fake.
                  eagle stiching is not a period one...

Comment

Next stop eBay .... or is it Manions ?

Ian.

Comment

i feel like i walked past a quality shooting gallery-love the bulls' eyes gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C View Post
                        Sorry but the rank collar tab is bad - and there isn't much else I like. In would avoid unless you just need a beat up heer HBT tunic.

Mike
                        rank collar tab is good-dachau 1943

Comment

To clarify - in my opinion - the rank insignia litzen is wrong/non-standard although the basic tab itself may be original.

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                          X