New SS Uniform Book- A Must Have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
    chris I just could not resit for this one.

That was the link to her ...
    http://blog.cynx.de/archives/2077-Ge...senschaft.html
    Thanks again, Robert! Even though I can't read the German, the picture sure is nice to look at!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      SS Busenhalter !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always needed a young SS Helferin, for filing etc.
      Filing or Filling Doctor?

Guy.

Comment

heh, that's a funny one

Comment

Title

Well technically speaking "Filing", as my Doctorate is not in the field of Dentisitry. That being said I am sure you are aware of the "Doomsday Device" and the decisions it necessitates. Selections will have to be made and according to my slide rule we will need at least a 7 to 1 ration to re-populate the planet quickly when we surface. And naturally the Women will have to be chosen based on their ability to stimulate breeding in the selected Males.

Comment

Doc,

You're sounding like Himmler the chicken farmer!

Bob

Comment

Can't quite tell whether those would be machine embroidered or BeVo. They may require a hands-on inspection. Now we know what Eva was showing to Adolf in the Fuhrerbunker during the last days!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Well technically speaking "Filing", as my Doctorate is not in the field of Dentisitry. That being said I am sure you are aware of the "Doomsday Device" and the decisions it necessitates. Selections will have to be made and according to my slide rule we will need at least a 7 to 1 ration to re-populate the planet quickly when we surface. And naturally the Women will have to be chosen based on their ability to stimulate breeding in the selected Males.
                One would assume that some form of stringent selection process was on the cards then.

As you are of rather advanced years I suspect this may put your aged frame to somewhat undue duress. Should you need to avail yourself of my services I should be only too happy to slip into the breach as It were. I offer to endure this distasteful tribulation in a sense of true altruism you understand. Purely for the good of humanity !

My bags are packed, Guy.

Comment

Altruism

Well your self-sacrifice has earned you a salute from Dr. Strangelove and into the breach you shall go young Man, after a few necessary tests. Now where are my calipers they were right next to my slide rule.
                  Attached Files

Comment

regarding the "boobenschtoppinfloppen" topic,
                    I found this picture on the web from the Movie "Blitzmädels an die Front".
                    It's an old West German Movie about the life of women in the Third Reich. The story follows several girls and young women that gone to be Blitzmädels... (Here Luftwaffe "Blitzmädels"
                    - Women that worked as support troops for the Wehrmacht- (armed forces)
                    The Picture shows the girls at sport training and qualification review...
                    I would not mind being the instructor! Nick
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by NickG; 11-09-2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Instructor, coach or inspector (look how that woman stares at her boobs), would be fine with me!

Comment

Fine specimens of the 'Master Race'! Though that one fraulein does not seem all that crazy about the inspector's rigorous examination.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X